Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he trusts his receivers and gets rid of the ball, he is a good qb. When he tries to wait for an open receiver things just go bad. I would like to say "he needs to learn when to throw the ball away" but at his stage of his career, he isnt learning new things.
Funny part is, I feel like he was great at getting rid of the ball when nothing was there the first couple of years. He had a better OLine which gave him time to assess the situation and get rid of the ball when needed. Idk what happened but now he seems to panic and wants to make something out of nothing on every play instead of just getting rid of it and moving on to the next down.

it really was not a 'stumble' either... but a foot drug the turff... was enough IMO

Yeah, was wondering what happened because the reach for the ball was kind of awkward, either way Hopkins has one of the best hands in the game and still should have caught it.

Tanny runs pretty much like the entire team. He shows flashes of brilliance followed by some real chitty play.

As mediocre as he is, it’ll take an injury or multiple bad games to get Squirrel or Mayo in there until December.

Don't care for Tannehill at all, but this isn't the game he bares the blame at all.

This game is solely on the defense.
I've come to the conclusion that Tanny is what he is, my full blame and hate is on Vrabel now and his weak spine yes men coaching staff. Nothing but betas in the building, Vrabel is a cuck and can't handle another grown man disagreeing with him, so he got rid of the staff that made him seem competent.

Clearly not on Tannehill today.

Could any other WR or TE get open today? NWI, Moore and Chig were non existent today.

Only one who came to play was Hopkins.

How long does tanne keep getting the "well the OL/WR stink" pass?

CJ stroud has just as many OL and WR issues and is a rookie And looks like a superstar.

Will this fan base just keep excusing him forever?

How long does tanne keep getting the "well the OL/WR stink" pass?

CJ stroud has just as many OL and WR issues and is a rookie And looks like a superstar.

Will this fan base just keep excusing him forever?
You know damn good and well this is Tannehill's last season as a Titan.

I am still waiting on YOU to give us his replacement. So far I have yet to hear 1 realistic option.

I am still waiting on YOU to give us his replacement. So far I have yet to hear 1 realistic option.
Obviously it will be Willis or Levis that replaces Tannehill... otherwise this staff looks bad for going "QB of the future" in back to back drafts

if you talking to me... I agree... T17 final season as Titan unless he takes crazy haircut

as for 'replacement'... squirrel aint it but will probably be given to rock to prove once and for all he is worthless... levis might or might not be the guy but as a 2 he is cuttable just like squirrel. Hell might have seen Titan future QB sunday in moustacheboi... who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back