Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn Levis into the next Derek Carr so we can get more picks that will probably never do anything
Let's do it full send. Then tank for Williams. But seriously Tanny is gone after this year why would you not take an offer if someone came calling? With how things are looking I don't expect a playoff push is in the cards for this team. It looks like winning the division is possible given how the AFCS teams all look like hot shit. It will just take the Jags getting hot down the stretch to put the fork in us.

Think about it, people... y'all are wanting to trade Tannehill with no other viable QB on the roster.. Why would another team want him? He looks broken (at least behind this OLine).

Think about it, people... y'all are wanting to trade Tannehill with no other viable QB on the roster.. Why would another team want him? He looks broken (at least behind this OLine).

I’m curious how you know we don’t have a viable QB on the roster?

I get that you guys hate Willis, but Levis has no body of work to judge.

How do we know?

How do we know?
well he sucked last year and he sucked so far this year... so far Levis has done a lot more sucking in his career than he has done anything to make anyone other than Vrabel think he is a future NFL starter. He had one flash in the pan season years ago and fell apart after.

well he sucked last year and he sucked so far this year... so far Levis has done a lot more sucking in his career than he has done anything to make anyone other than Vrabel think he is a future NFL starter. He had one flash in the pan season years ago and fell apart after.

How did he suck last year? Did you just hear that somewhere? You obviously haven’t looked up his stats. He didn’t fall apart, not even remotely. He got hurt. But his stats were good, not great.

He hasn’t sucked this year, he hasnt played. 9-14 85 yards. Do you guys just make this shit up? Why do you keep bringing up Vrabel? Ran drafted him.

So we should just cut him according to you? Based on 30 preseason snaps?

I think Tannehill is decent enough to push in playoffs- but not behind this line. We are 3 pieces away fixing this OL. I could see Jets coming back around to kick the tires. Maybe a 3rd with a conditional 2nd if they make playoffs and a 4th. That's like a # 55 and 115 overall pick(s). Their fanbase was jacked up for a run and they are otherwise decent. And despite what Rodgers thinks, he isn't coming back from a torn Achilles (at least nowhere close to where he was).

How do we know?
I agree that we haven't seen much of Levis...but seeing as he's behind Willis on the depth chart kind of tells us he's not ready...

If it were between him and Willis, I'd throw Levis out there... but if someone else is at QB this season for some reason, most likely it will be Squirrelly McGee.

I think Tannehill is decent enough to push in playoffs- but not behind this line. We are 3 pieces away fixing this OL. I could see Jets coming back around to kick the tires. Maybe a 3rd with a conditional 2nd if they make playoffs and a 4th. That's like a # 55 and 115 overall pick(s). Their fanbase was jacked up for a run and they are otherwise decent. And despite what Rodgers thinks, he isn't coming back from a torn Achilles (at least nowhere close to where he was).
Realistically, it's better for the Jets to just take their lumps this season and get a higher draft pick...come back next season with Rodgers.

Tannehill wouldn't be worth anywhere near a 2nd or 3rd, especially as a 13 game rental.

How did he suck last year? Did you just hear that somewhere? You obviously haven’t looked up his stats. He didn’t fall apart, not even remotely. He got hurt. But his stats were good, not great.

He hasn’t sucked this year, he hasnt played. 9-14 85 yards. Do you guys just make this **** up? Why do you keep bringing up Vrabel? Ran drafted him.

Don't kid yourself, Vrabel has alot of say in the draft.
Ran may wear the GM pants but Vrabel tells him which pair to put on

Realistically, it's better for the Jets to just take their lumps this season and get a higher draft pick...come back next season with Rodgers.

Tannehill wouldn't be worth anywhere near a 2nd or 3rd, especially as a 13 game rental.
Bii8R6XIcAAmNcy.jpg

He hasn’t sucked this year, he hasnt played. 9-14 85 yards. Do you guys just make this **** up? Why do you keep bringing up Vrabel? Ran drafted him.

I never said cut him. I definitely will say he should never have been drafted by us. It was a bad use of draft PICKS (not pick) that could have been better used on o-line or wrs, then go after qb next draft. That is what I said before the draft, during the draft, after the draft and will continue to say until Levis proves me wrong.

And Vrabels? Because Vrabel runs this team, period. Ran didnt approve Vrabel being hired but you damned well know Vrabel approved the Ran hire.

I never said cut him. I definitely will say he should never have been drafted by us. It was a bad use of draft PICKS (not pick) that could have been better used on o-line or wrs, then go after qb next draft. That is what I said before the draft, during the draft, after the draft and will continue to say until Levis proves me wrong.

I will side with you on that. I definitely wanted either a WR or C/G John Michael Schmitz from Minnesota that early. And he went 27th in the 2nd.... if anything we could have dropped and added another pick.

And Vrabels? Because Vrabel runs this team, period. Ran didnt approve Vrabel being hired but you damned well know Vrabel approved the Ran hire.

No I actually don’t know that and neither do you. Vrabel wasn’t happy AJB was traded, but he still was. If he ran this team that wouldn’t have happened? Right?

But as I asked you and will again, what is your proof he sucks? You could actually make a case the #1 overall pick has sucked. But you have nothing on Levis, yet. I don’t claim to know. But I’d like to see him get his shot because of his skill set.

No I actually don’t know that and neither do you. Vrabel wasn’t happy AJB was traded, but he still was. If he ran this team that wouldn’t have happened? Right?

But as I asked you and will again, what is your proof he sucks? You could actually make a case the #1 overall pick has sucked. But you have nothing on Levis, yet. I don’t claim to know. But I’d like to see him get his shot because of his skill set.
Yeah Vrabel wasnt happy and JRob was fired... see how that works? I mean, it isnt rocket science over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back