Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yea why talk about it anymore ???

Tannehill is trash and the young guys are too is a lose lose situation.

At this point I rather Tanny play the whole season two guarantee a top 5 pick.

Malik or Levis will get kill with that O-line rather keep Tanny let him get all the punishment and then let him go after the season.

That is how I feel. This is Tannehill's last season as a Titan. Might as well let him take the punishment. He is getting paid 40mil and it isnt to lead us to wins apparently, so taking sacks will have to work.

Vrabel will not be gone if we go 1-16. Lol.

That overrated HC isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Which sucks because a lot of insane fans love him.
i am afraid that is true however I am seeing even the most kool-aid drinking titan fans getting tired of the same excuses. The offense is sub-high school play calling at this point and to not even score a TD yesterday makes me wonder how they beat the chargers previous week.
Titans and nepotism at its worst- we have zero accountability; lets get a take from the new GM on how he thinks things are going....? why can't the local nashville media get him to answer some questions?

I dunno how he looked like a real human being last week yet went right back to poop yesterday. I was so ready to get back on the Tanny bus until that meltdown yesterday.

But the complete squad looked like doo doo so it’s not ALL him. The coaching is the real problem. Those guys are ignorant af.

Bottom line is the OL is awful. The secondary is awful. Tannehill is a decent QB if he’s got some pieces around him but we just don’t have it. If we lose the next two I hope we trade him to the jets for a late pick.

Bottom line is the OL is awful. The secondary is awful. Tannehill is a decent QB if he’s got some pieces around him but we just don’t have it. If we lose the next two I hope we trade him to the jets for a late pick.
We ain't going to swallow 26 million for a late pick

i am afraid that is true however I am seeing even the most kool-aid drinking titan fans getting tired of the same excuses. The offense is sub-high school play calling at this point and to not even score a TD yesterday makes me wonder how they beat the chargers previous week.
Titans and nepotism at its worst- we have zero accountability; lets get a take from the new GM on how he thinks things are going....? why can't the local nashville media get him to answer some questions?
It’s a big contrast from a couple seasons ago when the Titans were best in
I dunno how he looked like a real human being last week yet went right back to poop yesterday. I was so ready to get back on the Tanny bus until that meltdown yesterday.

But the complete squad looked like doo doo so it’s not ALL him. The coaching is the real problem. Those guys are ignorant af.
I don’t think he is great, but he is not bad provided he is protected well. He certainly doesn’t look elusive at all. Offense has underperformed and defense didn’t have a great day. It seemed the corners either got beat or caused penalties

my favorite part was not even getting a FGA at the end of 1st half... even FG gets game within 1 score

That is how I feel. This is Tannehill's last season as a Titan. Might as well let him take the punishment. He is getting paid 40mil and it isnt to lead us to wins apparently, so taking sacks will have to work.

I wouldn't put a rookie behind that OL. Don't need to doom him to being the next David Carr.

And if there's one skill a Titans QB needs these days, it's knowing how to run for your life.
the line looks worse than it really is because i believe the lame 3-4 step plays; if you see what successful teams are doing they are running and offense with quick outs and slants unlike the titans putting more pressure on the line.

Our O line be like....

jimenez_3306397b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously would listen to trade talk from Jets for RT17. My number would be a 2nd (conditional 1st if they make POs) and a 4th.

We are going nowhere with this O-line.

Seriously would listen to trade talk from Jets for RT17. My number would be a 2nd (conditional 1st if they make POs) and a 4th.

We are going nowhere with this O-line.
Might as well get some draft capital to add to the nice cap number we will have next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back