Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tannehill doesn't make anyone around him better.

Your QB should be able to mask some on your issues but Tannehill is trash without protection.

You can't get him protection because of how much you pay him.

everything stems from the OL

if there is no trust that the OL can block for more than 1 second, of course the QB will suck

i think we should spend more 1st rd picks on OLs that do absolutely nothing

Question is, is it still Vrabel time? I'd say no. I'm not even going to blame Tanny for this loss, this team has imploded, and that's on Vrabel.

Question is, is it still Vrabel time? I'd say no. I'm not even going to blame Tanny for this loss, this team has imploded, and that's on Vrabel.

There's only a few of us that will blame Vrabel.

The rest for some reason think he's the second coming of Jesus.

How many losses in a row would that be if we didn't get that super lucky OT win against a below average Chargers team at home.

Yea. Because there is just so much talent on this team Vrabel is screwing it up.

Please stop. The O Line is trash. THill is done. Henry ain’t cutting it with this O Line. This isn’t and wasn’t a SB team. It’s time to move on. Play the young guys and look to the future. When are y’all going to accept what we are? How good is Belichick been without Brady? Exactly…. We have some good pieces. JRob trashed the OLine. I was wrong about JRob.

How many losses in a row would that be if we didn't get that super lucky OT win against a below average Chargers team at home.

Vrabel plays OLine? Drafts the OLine? I don’t think he is the 2nd coming, but he isn’t a bad HC. But my patience is wearing on the whole team.

Vrabel isn't out there giving up sack after sack. Can coach all you want but when the OLine is getting sliced through like butter by 4-5 guys every play, offense isn't going to work.

Yea. Because there is just so much talent on this team Vrabel is screwing it up.

Please stop. The O Line is trash. THill is done. Henry ain’t cutting it with this O Line. This isn’t and wasn’t a SB team. It’s time to move on. Play the young guys and look to the future. When are y’all going to accept what we are? How good is Belichick been without Brady? Exactly…. We have some good pieces. JRob trashed the OLine. I was wrong about JRob.
Vrabel had all off season a
Vrabel isn't out there giving up sack after sack. Can coach all you want but when the OLine is getting sliced through like butter by 4-5 guys every play, offense isn't going to work.
Who comes up with a game plan, places players at certain positions(like the oline), etc. Yes Vrabel and the coaching staff aren't out there stinking it up, but they are the ones who put the players in position to suck. If an LT sucks ALL year, DALY, you remove him! What did the coaching staff do? Wait till the end of the year, what a joke. Myles Garrett smoking our LT today, what did Vrabel do to try and fix it? Nothing. That's shit coaching regardless if the player sucks

End of the day. Our tackles were getting smoked all game and our coordinator did very little to negate the pressure. Screens dont work if we call screens all the god dam time. Kelly in my opinion isnt calling good enough. Why running empty sets without an additional blocker. Whats the point? Ryan aint gonna see 3 recievers let alone 5 in time.

Vrabs will be gone this year if we have less than 7 i think, so will henry and tanny and we'll hopefully take a modern approach. This Tim Kelly hire was vrabs man so this is what will sink him.

End of the day. Our tackles were getting smoked all game and our coordinator did very little to negate the pressure. Screens dont work if we call screens all the god dam time. Kelly in my opinion isnt calling good enough. Why running empty sets without an additional blocker. Whats the point? Ryan aint gonna see 3 recievers let alone 5 in time.

Vrabs will be gone this year if we have less than 7 i think, so will henry and tanny and we'll hopefully take a modern approach. This Tim Kelly hire was vrabs man so this is what will sink him.

Vrabel will not be gone if we go 1-16. Lol.

That overrated HC isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Which sucks because a lot of insane fans love him.

Vrabel had all off season a

Who comes up with a game plan, places players at certain positions(like the oline), etc. Yes Vrabel and the coaching staff aren't out there stinking it up, but they are the ones who put the players in position to suck. If an LT sucks ALL year, DALY, you remove him! What did the coaching staff do? Wait till the end of the year, what a joke. Myles Garrett smoking our LT today, what did Vrabel do to try and fix it? Nothing. That's **** coaching regardless if the player sucks
Can't replace the whole OL mid game. There were some plays where TEs stayed in to help block...guess what, they got smoked too. The Titans were just awful and Browns DLine was so dominate there was little that could be done.

If the players are just outmatched that badly, no matter who the coach is the results are going to be the same.

Hey my plan to tank is going to work anyways Tannehill or no Tanehill.

We should be playing the young guys by week 5.
Why? If it is to tank, Tannehill is doing just fine at that.

If it is for a chance to win, Tannehill is still the best chance of that. Even his bad game today is as good as Willis' best game.

Why? If it is to tank, Tannehill is doing just fine at that.

If it is for a chance to win, Tannehill is still the best chance of that. Even his bad game today is as good as Willis' best game.
Well yea why talk about it anymore ???

Tannehill is trash and the young guys are too is a lose lose situation.

At this point I rather Tanny play the whole season two guarantee a top 5 pick.

Malik or Levis will get kill with that O-line rather keep Tanny let him get all the punishment and then let him go after the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back