Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know damn good and well this is Tannehill's last season as a Titan.

I am still waiting on YOU to give us his replacement. So far I have yet to hear 1 realistic option.
the team has already told you who it will be. we just took levis top of the 2nd and tried to get him in the late 1st. just because you dont like him doesn't mean it isnt the truth.

we're just wasting time with tannehill. 2 touchdown passes in 5 games. what a joke.

the team has already told you who it will be. we just took levis top of the 2nd and tried to get him in the late 1st. just because you dont like him doesn't mean it isnt the truth.

we're just wasting time with tannehill. 2 touchdown passes in 5 games. what a joke.
Levis has zero TDs in 5 games. Just because you don't like Tammy doesn't mean it isn't the truth.

putting an injury prone, mediocre college qb behind this line is a genius idea. you, sir, are a genius.

I would not have been upset if phillips was cut this offseason

it is clear he cannot physically handle nfl

which sucks

Wheezy just lacks heart... clearly dont want to play in nfl

Yip dropped the ball on this years draft with the 2nd. O line shouldve been bolstered more. And try get our franchise guy next year. Sure spears and skoronski are looking like hits but should've tooled up better for next years qbs.

Big cap next year so wait an see i suppose.

Yip dropped the ball on this years draft with the 2nd. O line shouldve been bolstered more. And try get our franchise guy next year. Sure spears and skoronski are looking like hits but should've tooled up better for next years qbs.

Big cap next year so wait an see i suppose.
I see the strategy. Get your guy and let him watch a year. Give him some plays late in season or in runaway games when we're eliminated from PO's. Build the OL. I think he's shaping us like the 49ers for the next couple of years.

I see the strategy. Get your guy and let him watch a year. Give him some plays late in season or in runaway games when we're eliminated from PO's. Build the OL. I think he's shaping us like the 49ers for the next couple of years.
If we had an offensive coordinator of shanahans caliber i would be stoked. What hes achieved with what hes had at qb is impressive. Just gotta find a mcaffrey, aiyuk, oline.

that include pretending the guy is injured in exhibition games so that an obvious bust can play 100% of snaps?

Lousy strategy. 2nd round rookie contracts are only 4 years. So we're eating into his rookie contract to.... keep him on the bench? That's just plain stooopid. Build your team, THEN pull the trigger on a QB.

I guess Tannehill fan girls are going to be happy with 5/7 wins and 11th pick overall yet again.

Dude is not coming back so why keep playing him it does nothing for our future.

let me guess...

can't blame tanne?
better off with this than even trying?
the young guys are unproven?

which lame excuse will we use this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back