Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He just comes off with a "my **** don't stink, don't you know who tf I am?" Kind of vibe. Lol

I could easily see vrabel sticking his nose way too far into JRs GM process and this being the reason for some of our horrendous blunders of late.

Something's gotta give though. We better make the damn playoffs and beat the ****birds this year atleast. The AFC south should be ours and it shouldn't even be close.

I dunno. This season is scary.

The Colts roster is as good or better than ours. All comes down to what Wentz really is.

Jacksonville is also worth keeping an eye on. They are nowhere close to challenging for the division themselves, but they now have enough talent to screw up someone else's season. Let's not forget that without the Jags beating the Colts in week 1, we don't win the division.

Thank God Houston is still a toxic waste dump.

The Colts roster is as good or better than ours. All comes down to what Wentz really is.

Jacksonville is also worth keeping an eye on. They are nowhere close to challenging for the division themselves, but they now have enough talent to screw up someone else's season. Let's not forget that without the Jags beating the Colts in week 1, we don't win the division.

Wentz has nothing to do with being deep throated by BDH all day. Titans still the best in AFCS

[

The incident happened on April 18th, so there was more than likely avenues Jrob could've explored to find out this news before committing millions of guaranteed dollars on him. If weaver is a beast then obviously this conversation is different, but from what I've heard Weaver is just a so-so prospect. Not a super athletic freak like tyreek hill was. Obviously you can't know everything, but it's jrobs job. His only job to do his due diligence on these players. That's why I say he's been lazy because I can almost guarantee there was a way to find that out about weaver seeing that it happened 2 weeks ago. Just like there was probably different avenues he could've explored to find out that isiah wilson was a reckless head case. It's not our full time jobs so obviously we wouldn't know these things. It is his full time job and he gets paid millions and he has scouts who get paid plenty to figure these things out.

I can guarantee there wasn’t a way to find out. I’m in Law Enforcement. How would he know unless he was having him followed. The Texans didn’t know about Watson and he had been doing. It for 2 years or more.

Wilson didn’t do any of the things that he did after he got money before he got money, MONEY was the spark. He was a bad pick even if he didn’t flame out. That’s on JRob. It’s one of those chances he takes that didn’t work out. But you can’t know everything about a person.

The Colts went backwards this off season. They aren’t better by a stretch. Who did they sign? All that money and they did squat. They lost a lot and didn’t replace their LT.

This is the Titans division to lose.

Malarkey changed the culture of this team. This coaching staff actually cost us in the 1st round last year. They let the team down big time on defense. It's also not a coincidence that we cant keep coordinators on this team. No one likes the way jrob and vrabel manage
Mr. Robiski I doubt you know who Thanos is

Yeah. That's why we can't keep coordinators.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with franchise like Green Bay and Atlanta both offering our oc head coaching gigs. Oh, and our dc going back to retirement.

Jrob should quit hiring coordinators that other teams will want!
that is what Mularkey would do....

I can guarantee there wasn’t a way to find out. I’m in Law Enforcement. How would he know unless he was having him followed. The Texans didn’t know about Watson and he had been doing. It for 2 years or more.

Wilson didn’t do any of the things that he did after he got money before he got money, MONEY was the spark. He was a bad pick even if he didn’t flame out. That’s on JRob. It’s one of those chances he takes that didn’t work out. But you can’t know everything about a person.

I am convinced we don't draft Wilson if not for covid happening.

The Colts went backwards this off season. They aren’t better by a stretch. Who did they sign? All that money and they did squat. They lost a lot and didn’t replace their LT.

They did lose quite a bit and didn't do much in FA. Biggest addition was trading for Wentz and it's likely he will be worse than Rivers, who was pretty good in 2020. At the very least, I wouldn't expect him to play a full 16 game season since he's only done it twice in 5 years.

[

The incident happened on April 18th, so there was more than likely avenues Jrob could've explored to find out this news before committing millions of guaranteed dollars on him. If weaver is a beast then obviously this conversation is different, but from what I've heard Weaver is just a so-so prospect. Not a super athletic freak like tyreek hill was. Obviously you can't know everything, but it's jrobs job. His only job to do his due diligence on these players. That's why I say he's been lazy because I can almost guarantee there was a way to find that out about weaver seeing that it happened 2 weeks ago. Just like there was probably different avenues he could've explored to find out that isiah wilson was a reckless head case. It's not our full time jobs so obviously we wouldn't know these things. It is his full time job and he gets paid millions and he has scouts who get paid plenty to figure these things out.
You do realize there are over 500 draft eligible players in this years draft. NFL teams aren't the FBI. They care about what the player does on the field, then they check to make sure he can stay on the field. If the kid had no prior issues, there's nothing there to tip them off to look further.

This just sounds like you have an axe to grind because he doesn't take players you want. Critiquing picks is fine, but this is just getting into the realm of ludicrous to expect any front office to know every detail of every potential picks background off the field.

You do realize there are over 500 draft eligible players in this years draft. NFL teams aren't the FBI. They care about what the player does on the field, then they check to make sure he can stay on the field. If the kid had no prior issues, there's nothing there to tip them off to look further.

This just sounds like you have an axe to grind because he doesn't take players you want. Critiquing picks is fine, but this is just getting into the realm of ludicrous to expect any front office to know every detail of every potential picks background off the field.

It's their only job and they get paid millions to do it. Be good at it. That's all.

Assuming that there's no way they could've done more research is just as ludicrous as assuming that they did all the research humanly possible. In the end, neither of us know. We're both entitled to our opinions.

The Colts finished 11-5 last season the same as us, maybe they didn't improve but at least they stayed the same? They need a LT but I'm sure they are aware of that...we got in the playoffs by the head to head match up....Jax may not be great but the changes they've made could at least make them semi competitive, they beat GB last year so anything is possible

I agree we aren't slouches by any means but I don't think the division is ours to lose..which is fine, I'd rather win against good teams than hear the excuses of a weak division.

Houston is a mess so who knows there lol

Yeah. That's why we can't keep coordinators.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with franchise like Green Bay and Atlanta both offering our oc head coaching gigs. Oh, and our dc going back to retirement.

Jrob should quit hiring coordinators that other teams will want!
How many teams over the last 6 years has wanted josh McDaniels yetttt the patriots seem to keep him....

You could just listen to Wilson talk and know he was a f***up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back