Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care about Wilson. Guy is a fucking knob. Given an opportunity of a lifetime and is on a team where he can be utilised and pisses it up the wall. If he was being a dick and playing I could maybe get over it but the guy hasn't even had any game time. Absolute bellend. At least Simmons last year sat out was quiet and is now balling

After recently making a post on the joke that was Taylor Thompson, if this is the case for Wilson, for realz, this will easily be the worst draft pick made by JRob and the biggest waste of a first round pick since Jake Locker, maybe further.

Locker was actually a decent QB when he was healthy though (which was wasn't often). Mariota was worse than him, imo. And Warmack was the worst since Woolfolk.

Wilson is certainly looking like a wasted pick, what could the team do with him at this point though?
I would think he's untradeable
Waive him? What's the cap hit?
Wait and see what happens? Is he worth it?

Wilson is certainly looking like a wasted pick, what could the team do with him at this point though?
They are on the hook for his salary so no benefit to cutting him and if he becomes the force they think (hope) he will, then nothing at risk. It’s just the impatient fan base that want to cut him out of frustration.

Overreact much? Let the season play out. He had no real preseason and has been on the Covid list for most of the year. He is play this week. Chill the F out.

This is quite the overreaction. He hasn't played a down yet and had no preseason. The DUI isn't ideal, but he's hardly the first player to get a DUI.

Can we please throw this dude into the fire and at least find out if we need to cut bait or not...... Dennis Kelly was getting tossed like a rag doll.

It’s crazy because he looks like he could be a dam monster on the right side . I’m gonna stop thinking about the possibilities because he may be really troubled mentally. I wish him the best but we need help . Kelly looking like a victim out there .

I trust Vrabel is teaching him how to be a pro. You break Covid protocol, you don't play. You get a DUI, you don't play. You show up to practice late and/or hungover, you don't play.

I don't mind Vrabel busting this kids balls. Great coaches do. It's Vrabel's way, or highway. He'll hit the bricks if he doesn't turn it around.

This is quite the overreaction. He hasn't played a down yet and had no preseason. The DUI isn't ideal, but he's hardly the first player to get a DUI.
What is with you clowns? Reading problems?
I was merely asking questions, like many posters on here about our 1st round pick that has been nothing but a turd.
Get a grip and contribute to the conversation

I trust Vrabel is teaching him how to be a pro. You break Covid protocol, you don't play. You get a DUI, you don't play. You show up to practice late and/or hungover, you don't play.

I don't mind Vrabel busting this kids balls. Great coaches do. It's Vrabel's way, or highway. He'll hit the bricks if he doesn't turn it around.
Well if its like that this kid is never gonna play, he's going to be the type of player who could be a quality starter that you hope does get shot or shoot someone in the offseason. Discipline him all you want it won't make a difference. If he ain't getting it at this point will he later?

Some ppl in here really need to step back from the ledge, holy fuck.

He's been an idiot, on multiple occasions. He's also yet to see the field. He was drafted in the first for a reason. If he steps on the field and balls, all of a sudden ppl forget about all the stupid other shit. LOL cut our 1st rounder half way through year 1 where we didn't even have TC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back