Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that lewan has lots of free time, if I'm vrabel, I would ask lewan to mentor the idiot trash panda. By mentor, I mean stay up in his ass like a marine drill seargent all day every day.

Now that lewan has lots of free time, if I'm vrabel, I would ask lewan to mentor the idiot trash panda. By mentor, I mean stay up in his ass like a marine drill seargent all day every day.

that’s a good idea. I remember Casey directly mentoring Simmons, similar idea albeit injured roles reversed.

For all you guys saying cut this fat slob, not happening. 2021 salary cap is going to be less than this yrs and if we cut a 1st rd pick we just drafted that puts us in the red.

As for a trade, possibly. But whos trading for a guy with this guys issues right now..? Probably no one, plus we actually need him to get his shit together and play. Kelly is showing why hes a career backup.

For all you guys saying cut this fat slob, not happening. 2021 salary cap is going to be less than this yrs and if we cut a 1st rd pick we just drafted that puts us in the red.

As for a trade, possibly. But whos trading for a guy with this guys issues right now..? Probably no one, plus we actually need him to get his **** together and play. Kelly is showing why hes a career backup.
Agree brave. Kelly looked miserable against the Steelers. Ty I felt had a good game

Agree brave. Kelly looked miserable against the Steelers. Ty I felt had a good game
Kelly is good here and there, not a guy you want as a full-time starter...

Pitt is also solid upfront so I can look past this L from Kelly, but dont be surprised when he sucks again...

Wilson really needs to find a reason to live and stop being a useless fat POS

Kelly is good here and there, not a guy you want as a full-time starter...

Pitt is also solid upfront so I can look past this L from Kelly, but dont be surprised when he sucks again...

Wilson really needs to find a reason to live and stop being a useless fat POS
Agree. Kelley is ok when the competition isn’t very good. He just faced off against arguably the best DE in the league.

I am still hopeful this kid gets it together and helps us this year. He has size and the talent lets just hope he has it up stairs!

Just a reminder that Jeffery Simmons didn't debut until week 7 last year, and no one is mad at that pick. Obviously different situations, but not every guy is going to come in and contribute day 1 regardless of if he's a first round pick. Give it some time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back