Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s the book end on the worst titans draft pick ever. The bright side is that he’s so forgettable, the debates will actually go back to VY vs Locker, vs Woolfolk, etc.

All of those guys look great in comparison to wilson. He has actually made a great case for worst draft pick ever, not just the titans.

Good job JRob getting anything and thanks NFL for putting a rookie cap limit into place.

Oh yeah, for old times sake... What a loser. The a$$hole in me hopes he never plays another down and is sweeping floors in a warehouse somewhere this time next year.

We’re getting a 7th this year for a 7th next year. That’s like moving up a round!

Now could you imagine if JROB packaged that 7th this year to move up in a different round and ended up drafting a future pro bowler?!

VINDICATION!

We’re getting a 7th this year for a 7th next year. That’s like moving up a round!

Now could you imagine if JROB packaged that 7th this year to move up in a different round and ended up drafting a future pro bowler?!

VINDICATION!
I am gonna be mad about this pick for years. Wish I was a better person and could let it go, but I really wish JR had that draft card with Wilson’s name on it up his backside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back