Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change of scenery may help the big dope...

Wilson played at Poly Prep Country Day School in Brooklyn, where Dolphins coach Brian Flores attended high school. Wilson also attended Georgia with Dolphins guard Solomon Kindley.

Miami now hopes those connections will help get more out of Wilson than Tennessee did.

Wilson played at Poly Prep Country Day School in Brooklyn, where Dolphins coach Brian Flores attended high school. Wilson also attended Georgia with Dolphins guard Solomon Kindley.

Miami now hopes those connections will help get more out of Wilson than Tennessee did.
i'd wager very few here wish him well in his future endeavors

Nah, I wouldn't say that. I don't think anyone thought he would come out and be a game changing RT. I think if there was a ton of hype on him coming out of UGA, then for sure you could say this is the worst first round pick in a decade. But since he was a projected late 2nd/early 3rd rounder, I can't see it being mentioned on that level of scale.

The worst Titans pick, by far though.

what you are describing would be the biggest "bust"

worst pick on the other hand sounds accurate since we intentionally chose someone projected for the late 2nd or 3rd round in the first who ended up being terrible.

Realistically, wasn’t his status as a titan just 1 year ago a change of scenery?

If the current roster wasn't pretty good, Jrob would be dunzo. And rightfully so.

Last year's draft class may turn out to be the worst we've ever had. And we've had some God awful draft classes.

If the current roster wasn't pretty good, Jrob would be dunzo. And rightfully so.

Last year's draft class may turn out to be the worst we've ever had. And we've had some God awful draft classes.

Not even close. Wilson was a bust and a bad pick. But the other players will contribute, Fulton and Evans are very good prospects. Fulton will be a starter in this league and we need to see what Evans turns into. COVID effected more than some of you want to realize. Developmental time was lost.

Wait we lost cap space in this deal? The ****
I think that has to do with his signing bonus which he's already received. For cap space purposes, it is spread out over the length of the deal, which lessens the cap hit on a per year basis. Since he's no longer on the team, that cap hit rises

I knew it was a big mistake when JRob made the pick. He didn’t even look good on highlights. How do we know more than the GM? It seem anytime all of us are in agreement that someone is a bad draft pick, they usually are.

I think that has to do with his signing bonus which he's already received. For cap space purposes, it is spread out over the length of the deal, which lessens the cap hit on a per year basis. Since he's no longer on the team, that cap hit rises
Ok that makes sense. My next question, what benefit is there other than getting him off the team?

excuse me

djwkcwnv5ynze7zlx2gv

Realistically, wasn’t his status as a titan just 1 year ago a change of scenery?
No leaving college, turning pro, getting handed alot of $ is not a change of scenery. .he obviously didn't handle it well...now he gets a change of scenery

I get we are all pissed at him, he's not our problem anymore...wish him well and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back