Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pick will be #254, a compensatory pick, actually.. next to last pick. The 7th we give them will probably be in the 225-235 range.

So the only thing we gain is getting his salary off our books, and being rid of the nuisance that was Wilson, which I guess could be seen as a win in itself.

If we got out of the deal without taking on any more cap hit then that is fantastic. That extra 2.6 mil can certainly be used to help sign a player who wants to contribute.

Flores went to the same high school as Wilson and a guard for the fins played with Wilson at UGA...will be interesting to see if he can turn it around

The pick will be #254, a compensatory pick, actually.. next to last pick. The 7th we give them will probably be in the 225-235 range.

So the only thing we gain is getting his salary off our books, and being rid of the nuisance that was Wilson, which I guess could be seen as a win in itself.
I didn’t think you could trade compensatory picks?

Be prepared for us to draft players:

1. Straight A's all through HS and college
2. Parents have been married for 15+ years
3. Must enjoy reading books in your spare time
4. Grew up in the countryside
5. 730+ credit score

Can't believe we just flat out wasted a 1st round pick after one day season. FUCK that fat, sloppy bum.

Worst first-round pick in the NFL for, at least, the last decade?

Nah, I wouldn't say that. I don't think anyone thought he would come out and be a game changing RT. I think if there was a ton of hype on him coming out of UGA, then for sure you could say this is the worst first round pick in a decade. But since he was a projected late 2nd/early 3rd rounder, I can't see it being mentioned on that level of scale.

The worst Titans pick, by far though.

I think the 4th pick in the 7th round that Miami traded to Chicago for Shaheen was conditional and actually turned into a 6th for Chicago. If that’s the case, if we end up with the 4th pick in the 7th round, I’d be happy.

The fact Robinson got anything at all is amazing.

I personally would have settled for a six pack of beer.

Having said that, what a waste of a first round pick and huge waste of draft capital.

Yeah I mean good for him getting rid of him but he’s gotta be better this year. Cant have that happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back