Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players getting mad greedy....it’s outta hand. Signing contracts, then “disgruntled” at the contracts THEY agreed to half way through...or cases like this. It’s just ridiculous. It’s a business...I get being respectful and whatnot, but none of us have a clue of what happened behind closed doors. You’ve heard one side of the story.

I do agree that unless we get Clowney, we did not get better with this move. However, I do not think the titans threw him away. They could have cut him instead they traded him and he still gets his pay. So I do not think the titans did wrong by him at all. Had they just cut him or traded him to Jags, Browns, Bengals, etc then that would have been bad.

Getting traded to Denver not a bad deal at all. Good team good city.

Were in territory we havent seen in a long time as titans fans, where we have a lot of young players we need to keep.

Even if we don't get Clowney, keeping a declining Casey on a bad deal would make it that much harder to resign the jayon browns and adoree Jackson's on the team.

Were in territory we havent seen in a long time as titans fans, where we have a lot of young players we need to keep.

Even if we don't get Clowney, keeping a declining Casey on a bad deal would make it that much harder to resign the jayon browns and adoree Jackson's on the team.
And Casey’s response to the trade makes me think he may not have the mental toughness we are trying to cultivate.

Dude stuck it out like a trooper all those bad years without a single complaint

Hes just bummed he wont be apart of the ride, thats all.
That's it. Titans made him a very rich man! He is just upset because he knows how good this team is, and he wanted to be part of the ride.

Jurrell is okay, but he’s on the decline for sure. Remember when he got steam rolled? I liked him, but not one person on here can deny that he became a ghost at times. Very disappointing

Jurrell is okay, but he’s on the decline for sure. Remember when he got steam rolled? I liked him, but not one person on here can deny that he became a ghost at times. Very disappointing

Indeed he did, but he made some GREAT plays against the Ravens in the playoffs. He almost looked 24 years old again at times down the stretch.

I'll definitely miss him. One of the greatest Titans on and off the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed he did, but he made some GREAT plays against the Ravens in the playoffs. He almost looked 24 years old again at times down the stretch.

I'll definitely miss the fu ck out of him. One of the greatest Titans on and off the field.
No doubt. I really enjoyed him over the years and felt like he was overrated in his prime. I don’t feel like he took the trade well, even though it wasn’t bad for him, but whatever. Good teams stay young and cut bait/control the cap. We did that. Great memories, but I honestly don’t feel like it will be THAT big of a loss...I guess time will tell.

I'll definitely miss the fu ck out of him. One of the greatest Titans on and off the field.
And he did it with what I assume are fake lower legs. No way are you 300pounds and you calves are that small.

Casey was a GREAT Titan! Nuff said!

I think people lost focus on how good of a player he was when we couldn't give him the help to get pressure up the middle. As soon as Simmons came along, Casey actually came back to dominance.

Could you imagine Simmons and Casey in his prime? I knew when Simmons came around, Casey wasn't going to be serviceable.

Marlon Davidson would've filled Casey's spot, but we went with Wilson instead. Davidson and Simmons would've wrecked havoc for years to come @JCBRAVE

I think people lost focus on how good of a player he was when we couldn't give him the help to get pressure up the middle. As soon as Simmons came along, Casey actually came back to dominance.

Could you imagine Simmons and Casey in his prime? I knew when Simmons came around, Casey wasn't going to be serviceable.

Marlon Davidson would've filled Casey's spot, but we went with Wilson instead. Davidson and Simmons would've wrecked havoc for years to come @JCBRAVE
Davidson is fine but just wasnt gonna be the pick at 29

I called big Isaiah Wilson at #29 before the draft....He fit our attitude, and I knew they weren’t putting their eggs in Dennis Kelly’s basket.

Actually Murchinson isn't that much less of a player IMO than Davidson especially in the 5th round. Great value for a comparable player IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back