Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
chiefs are known for running the ball, makes sense
Well the eagles aren’t. They weren’t one of the top running teams in the league and also playing in the SB.

nevermind looking into the season and realizing KC rush att increased while pass att decreased later in the season including the post season.

Well the eagles aren’t. They weren’t one of the top running teams in the league and also playing in the SB.

nevermind looking into the season and realizing KC rush att increased while pass att decreased later in the season including the post season.
last 5 superbowl winners
chiefs
rams
bucs
chiefs
patriots

the one thing they all had in common... really good running backs.... wait...

yes i guess if you ignore all context thats one way to look at it
The context was that you think the Bears are in good shape with Fields who played at about Tannehill level last season.

I get your point that having a rookie QB and cap space is the best way to build a team... But don't agree that it has to happen now. Tannehill and Henry both have a couple of good years left, imo. Rolling the dice on a rookie QB and what ever RB is a gamble that could set the team back 3-4 years.

last 5 superbowl winners
chiefs
rams
bucs
chiefs
patriots

the one thing they all had in common... really good running backs.... wait...
You’re right, it was the stud QB, wait, one of those teams doesn’t fit. The rams stand out A LOT.
But yea, I guess your point stands if you have Brady or Mahomes you have a shot. If not, phone it in and keep “rebuilding”.

The context was that you think the Bears are in good shape with Fields who played at about Tannehill level last season.

I get your point that having a rookie QB and cap space is the best way to build a team... But don't agree that it has to happen now. Tannehill and Henry both have a couple of good years left, imo. Rolling the dice on a rookie QB and what ever RB is a gamble that could set the team back 3-4 years.
Besides the fact that Tammy is an albatross around our necks for at least next year. I’m totally down for drafting GOAT next year to replace him.

well i disagree, tannehill is declining and we dont have the weapons at WR anymore to prop him up. if we even make the playoffs this season it would be a real accomplishment. agree to disagree.

You’re right, it was the stud QB, wait, one of those teams doesn’t fit. The rams stand out A LOT.
But yea, I guess your point stands if you have Brady or Mahomes you have a shot. If not, phone it in and keep “rebuilding”.
stafford was a stud qb. they went out and paid multiple firsts for him and immediately won a SB. stafford is 11th on the all time passing yards list, he was just stuck on the lions for a long time.

Besides the fact that Tammy is an albatross around our necks for at least next year. I’m totally down for drafting GOAT next year to replace him.
I know that Tannehill will get replaced sooner or later. I just feel like he's good enough to win still with a team around him and a decent play caller so it's a big gamble to dump him for an unknown. Hitting on a rookie QB isnt as easy as it's made out to be.

Sure he hasn't won the SB...but only 1 QB/team a year can...

stafford was a stud qb. they went out and paid multiple firsts for him and immediately won a SB. stafford is 11th on the all time passing yards list, he was just stuck on the lions for a long time.
So it’s not just QB or the lions wouldn’t have been the lions. Or maybe he needed a stud WR to help.

I know that Tannehill will get replaced sooner or later. I just feel like he's good enough to win still with a team around him and a decent play caller so it's a big gamble to dump him for an unknown. Hitting on a rookie QB isnt as easy as it's made out to be.

Sure he hasn't won the SB...but only 1 QB/team a year can...
he's good enough to win the weak afc south... or was. trevor lawrence is clearly the #1 qb in the division right now.

He didn't get 11th in a single season with the Rams.

Where's the Lion's Lombardy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back