Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Tannehill will get replaced sooner or later. I just feel like he's good enough to win still with a team around him and a decent play caller so it's a big gamble to dump him for an unknown. Hitting on a rookie QB isnt as easy as it's made out to be.

Sure he hasn't won the SB...but only 1 QB/team a year can...
I agree, I was just pointing out the reality of his contract.

he threw for 5,000+ yards multiple times with the lions and their defense was just putrid. trying to say stafford wasn't good isn't a winning argument here...
But he makes a great argument that all you need is a QB.
If only we could draft Stafford this year. I’m pretty sure that’s a saying.

stafford was a stud qb. they went out and paid multiple firsts for him and immediately won a SB. stafford is 11th on the all time passing yards list, he was just stuck on the lions for a long time.
Stafford was one of many players added to the Rams roster that year...... It wasn't just QB that got them there.

But he makes a great argument that all you need is a QB.
If only we could draft Stafford this year. I’m pretty sure that’s a saying.
who said all you need is qb? qb is just something you HAVE to have, and you need a very good one. tannehill is an average one, and on the decline. we've set him up for success multiple times and he no-shows in the playoffs.

oh and i know about nick foles. there are outliers of course. but that isnt the norm.

Let's just repeat the same mistake we made last year. Delusional to think it's the right move. You can't assume the best player in the league will decline.

but just as delusional is how good some fans think we can be with Henry. We couldn't win a division that sucks. And that's because we made the same mistake last year.

We have a great Running Back. And we do suck.

who said all you need is qb? qb is just something you HAVE to have, and you need a very good one. tannehill is an average one, and on the decline. we've set him up for success multiple times.

oh and i know about nick foles. there are outliers of course. but that isnt the norm.
Lots of outliers. 2015 manning, 2012 flacco, we all know the list.

the point is the list exist which means false, you do not NEED a very good one. You need D and a QB with minimal TO. but this is a continued conversation from over and over and over that’s never been proven wrong.

And saying our OL wasn’t is different how?
our OL will still be putrid this year. even more reason we should get value out of henry while we can. it's gonna be a rough year. lots of holes to fill. might as well get the qb now while we are in range, imo.

Let's just repeat the same mistake we made last year. Delusional to think it's the right move. You can't assume the best player in the league will decline.

but just as delusional is how good some fans think we can be with Henry. We couldn't win a division that sucks. And that's because we made the same mistake last year.

We have a great Running Back. And we do suck.
Also had a chit ton of injured players last two years… Number 1 seed regardless. We had two years of injuries that broke NFL records. If healthy, we had a shot-

our OL will still be putrid this year. even more reason we should get value out of henry while we can. it's gonna be a rough year. lots of holes to fill. might as well get the qb now while we are in range, imo.
But the titans tanked the end of the year for a lower draft pick. That means better player so the G that’s taken will be the best.

I would say address that first! Draft your GOAT next year with something to work with. Completely disagree with your stance on things! 100

Might as well move up to the 1st pick to throw an unproven rookie QB behind that crappy OL, right? That's genius!

Might as well move up to the 1st pick to throw an unproven rookie QB behind that crappy OL, right? That's genius!
almost every qb that gets taken high is put on terrible team. they survive if they are good.

dont live your life in fear, bonky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back