Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should just go QB and only QB. Get one in the first, second, third, and fourth. 1 is bound to work out.
Once we figure out which one is GOAT, we use next years cap to build a team around him.

Can’t be afraid to swing and miss and it is a MUST so why not make sure we have one.

As an added bonus, taking 4 QBs is sure to tank which means super early draft pick next year to get another GOAT and use as trade bait.
the real question is, why do you NOT want to upgrade our qb so badly when we so obviously have an average declining one? and we finally have a decent pick to actually do it.

you're obviously very upset by the idea, why? you think tanne is just very very good? im sure its not that, right?

the real question is, why do you NOT want to upgrade our qb so badly when we so obviously have an average declining one? and we finally have a decent pick to actually do it.

you're obviously very upset by the idea, why? you think tanne is just very very good? im sure its not that, right?
This is a debatable point. And as I said many, many times, you don’t need a top QB, you need an avg QB with low TO and a D.

THill, with an OL, is good enough. Not great, don’t need him to be, just Ned’s to be safe with the ball.

This is a debatable point. And as I said many, many times, you don’t need a top QB, you need an avg QB with low TO and a D.

THill, with an OL, is good enough. Not great, don’t need him to be, just Ned’s to be safe with the ball.

he has the worst TO in the playoffs. Instantly sucks in your situation

it is not really debatable. he's average, everyone in the league agrees.. he had that one really good season. that was mostly just extreme TD variance (yardage still sucked). he's fine but he's nothing special and he's pushing 35 coming off ankle surgery. we're in a good spot with cap space coming up. i dont understand the crazy defensiveness.

you say all he needs is an OL. well we arent getting that this year. period. we dont have money and there arent enough actual good FAs anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is not really debatable. he's average, everyone in the league agrees.. he had that one really good season. that was mostly just extreme TD variance (yardage still sucked). he's fine but he's nothing special and he's pushing 35 coming off ankle surgery. we're in a good spot with cap space coming up. i dont understand the crazy defensiveness.

you say all we need is an OL. well we arent getting that this year. period. we dont have money and there arent enough actual good FAs anyways.
I think you’re misunderstanding “crazy defensiveness” for starters.

The argument has been about trading up to take one of two QBs. Neither are worth it. But I get it, ESPN has been saying for years QB is all that matters, you’ve bought in but reality is, they say things to get people to watch their talking heads. Surely you know this,

As far as THill, you did say average and declining. I don’t see anything to say declining. I don’t think he’s great either.
I think there’s a better chance at having a respectable OL this year than it is to get a “franchise QB”.

If the titans take a QB at 11, so be it. Which QB will it be? Maybe Levis, maybe Richardson but I think both have been ranked wild enough that 11 may be high for either. In any case, are either gonna be the “mahomes” you think we have to have to win? Probably not.

So the argument becomes, you must use an early draft pick to get a QB that must be a Mahomes to win a SB or else you’ll never win. At least that’s the case you’ve made.
So ya, I strongly disagree.

I think you’re misunderstanding “crazy defensiveness” for starters.

The argument has been about trading up to take one of two QBs. Neither are worth it. But I get it, ESPN has been saying for years QB is all that matters, you’ve bought in but reality is, they say things to get people to watch their talking heads. Surely you know this,

As far as THill, you did say average and declining. I don’t see anything to say declining. I don’t think he’s great either.
I think there’s a better chance at having a respectable OL this year than it is to get a “franchise QB”.

If the titans take a QB at 11, so be it. Which QB will it be? Maybe Levis, maybe Richardson but I think both have been ranked wild enough that 11 may be high for either. In any case, are either gonna be the “mahomes” you think we have to have to win? Probably not.

So the argument becomes, you must use an early draft pick to get a QB that must be a Mahomes to win a SB or else you’ll never win. At least that’s the case you’ve made.
So ya, I strongly disagree.
View attachment 20626

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back