Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry just had statistically his 2nd best year as a pro. 1900+ yards including the most receiving yards he's ever had. How is he no longer that back?
It’s easy to tell if you actually watch him. Wait till this season and see what his stats are.

It’s easy to tell if you actually watch him. Wait till this season and see what his stats are.

2nd most yards after contact this year. #1 among RBs in rushing yards over expected. Max speed of 20 mph putting him still squarely among the elite.

You see what you want to see. The stats quite clearly say otherwise.

2nd most yards after contact this year. #1 among RBs in rushing yards over expected. Max speed of 20 mph putting him still squarely among the elite.

You see what you want to see. The stats quite clearly say otherwise.
The only knock I can see against Henry is he goes down pretty easily if he gets hit without a head of steam. That's always been a problem tho. At 6'3 250, he's just a big, top heavy dude.

He got blasted at the LOS more than usual behind a crap OLine and everyone knew exactly what was coming every play.

Totally. I mean there couldn't be several articles from sports writers talking about how Henry is completely worth a 2nd round pick to teams like the Bills, Dolphins, Eagles, Bengals, etc....

Oh wait.
If he was, he would already be gone. Sports writers write whatever gets clicks.

If he was, he would already be gone. Sports writers write whatever gets clicks.
Man, your ego is getting completely out of control and really starting to reflect poorly on you.

It is quite possible we have had a 2nd round offer that we turned down. I would rather have Henry this season than an extra 2nd. Next season, that might change, but we will see after this season.

Man, your ego is getting completely out of control and really starting to reflect poorly on you.

It is quite possible we have had a 2nd round offer that we turned down. I would rather have Henry this season than an extra 2nd. Next season, that might change, but we will see after this season.
Reflect poorly on me? To who? Is this a church group now? Lol. I just have more common sense than to know the Titans would turn down a 2nd round pick for a nearly 30 year old RB.

Really isn't about how valuable he is to the rest of the NFL. Not worth giving up one of the best backs in the league for a draft pick that will amount to a back up player if you're lucky.

buT 30!
I've said before henry is worth more to us than any team in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back