Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s already surpassed just about anything CJ2K did even GT cartoons
:henry: Vs :cj:

not sure what you mean about the 2019 playoff run as if that was the best Henry brought.
He was great that year postseason but he also ran for 2K the next season, then got #2 for rushing title after returning from injury.
I was really hoping he'd run us to a super bowl, Terrell Davis style. He looked so unstoppable in 2019 vs the Patriots and Ravens, only to put up duds vs the Chiefs, Ravens in 20 and Bengals in 21.

But I agree, he's surpassed CJ, Eddie, and Earl Campbell as the best RB in our team's history. Hopefully he finishes his career here.

The King deserves a SB- even if not with us. But I wouldn't be sad if stayed with us until he retires vis-a-vis Barry Sanders style.

I was really hoping he'd run us to a super bowl, Terrell Davis style. He looked so unstoppable in 2019 vs the Patriots and Ravens, only to put up duds vs the Chiefs, Ravens in 20 and Bengals in 21.

But I agree, he's surpassed CJ, Eddie, and Earl Campbell as the best RB in our team's history. Hopefully he finishes his career here.
They got close in 19’. Actually, early signs that Vrabel doesn’t adjust very well. KC did well to stop Henry but unfortunately the D also gave up some big plays. So close there.

in 20’, it was never Henry’s fault. That was a historically bad D that was never going to win. Easily the worst 3rd down conversion rate in the history of the game.

In 21’ titans did what they needed to do to beat Cincy, but also did what they needed to do, to give up the game in epic fashion. Also no blame to Henry.

I’m not so sure he actually surpasses EG but he definitely makes a legit case.

We haven't proven that selling changes anything. So why even bother. Henry won't yield a game changer, and that's what we need to flip the field.

Derrick Henry is still elite. He's still 250 and as fast or faster than DBs. He's a huge weapon to any competent team. Like AJ brown who went from good wr to the best Wr in the league under a competent team. I would trade a 2nd easily for him if I was a contender. But at the end of the day, you can't just pawn of legends of the game. It's worth more to establish a culture and a history around your team. The lions are still eating off of Barry Sanders, bears Walter Peyton etc. These are iconic figures that make your franchise more than just some guys that play ball

Anybody wanna talk about price you’d take for trade?

The King is my all time fave Titan. Edged out McNair. I’d trade him though on 2 conditions:

1. It’d be a team he agreed to and
2. 2nd round with conditions to 1st eg- Super bowl appearance or a second and a 3rd.
Guess he's staying a titan then

We all love henry, rightfully so. But I've never seen a player with their trade value more overrated than him on this board. Ppl talking first round picks?! Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back