Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose on Sunday, then I think DH is as good as gone. Last year of a contract and I dont think he will re-sign. May as well get something for him now.

Can we just get a petition going to bring back the “dookie” hair? He’s not been the same since he changed it.
the visor seems more of an issue TBH.. looks badass but it's about the same time as when he started to slow down (yardage wise)

regardless, OL gets 98% of the blame for his struggles if he's getting hit in the backfield every other play

As we all know, Henry has always been bad about getting through the line. Once he gets past the LoS he takes off like a rocket. Now the line is not getting holes open for him so he isnt going to do much.

the visor seems more of an issue TBH.. looks badass but it's about the same time as when he started to slow down (yardage wise)

regardless, OL gets 98% of the blame for his struggles if he's getting hit in the backfield every other play
You’re totally wrong. There no debate here, it’s the hair for sure. :sarcasm:

If the Titans lose Sunday and Henry isn’t effective either because of more crap OL play or the Titans abandon the run, I think he’s gone if anyone has offered a fourth.

If someone has offered a day two pick, he might not even play.

If the Titans lose Sunday and Henry isn’t effective either because of more crap OL play or the Titans abandon the run, I think he’s gone if anyone has offered a fourth.

If someone has offered a day two pick, he might not even play.
If he doesn't play tomorrow, their hand is shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back