Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of talk that henry is staying and so is dhop. Not gonna lie bit of a homer for henry, he is 1 of the best we've had however we shipped Byard for a 5th and a 6th. We are in rebuild mode Ran coming out saying it has to be exceptional for them to listen to trade offers blows my mind.

Byards trade was anything but exceptional, 5 time team captain, our tackle leader umpteen times and all out team guy. Ran we are what we are. Get some bloody draft picks because as it stands we aint moving anywhere in this draft. 3rd rounder or higher you should be snatching it.

1418607915.0.jpg

its a low bar
Is he literally chewing his mouth piece while scrabbling? Great way to bite your tongue off

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Titans and Derrick Henry did not restructure the star running back’s contract before today’s deadline to do so, further diminishing the chances of a trade.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports the Titans and Derrick Henry did not restructure the star running back’s contract before today’s deadline to do so, further diminishing the chances of a trade.
One report said the Titans and Ravens had a deal in place for Henry but Amy nixed it.

Thank you Amy.

Never make the same mistake twice. Nevermore. But ever worse, double down with our arch enemies. Amy is smart. Thank you.

Ok so with him staying what do you guys think is going to happend in the offseason??
Does Henry want to be back ?
How much should Ran offer him?

I think that's going to be a big question in the off-season.

Ok so with him staying what do you guys think is going to happend in the offseason??
Does Henry want to be back ?
How much should Ran offer him?

I think that's going to be a big question in the off-season.
He'll come back if we win more games, way more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back