Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was tough to watch. I didn't even want him on the field yesterday. I was wondering why more screens weren't dialed up with 4 defenders behind the LOS every play.

Nothing changes for the King here until the turnstile O-line changes. When the TV broadcast replays a double-team on a DL player and literally both of our guys whiff on the player barely trying and then he meets Henry in the backfield (while both our players are inexplicably trying to block some dude on the second level), you know there is problem. Worse, this is happening every game and this is not the first time or the second time the TV crews have pointed this out. No one can run when this happens. Until the O-Line starts....you know, blocking, then this will continue to be a problem. And this far into the season, the die is cast.

Saw this and just super disappointed.

titans need to do something to give reason for him to come back.

I’m already onboard 110% on getting a contract together to keep him, but the scheme and a game like 16 carries for 9 yards, is not a way to show reason for Henry to want to stay.

on top of that, I don’t think Spears is a full workload guy. He’s good, great hands, runs hard, just not sure you can ever have a 20+ carry game, especially multiple weeks when the pass game is struggling.

Nothing changes for the King here until the turnstile O-line changes. When the TV broadcast replays a double-team on a DL player and literally both of our guys whiff on the player barely trying and then he meets Henry in the backfield (while both our players are inexplicably trying to block some dude on the second level), you know there is problem. Worse, this is happening every game and this is not the first time or the second time the TV crews have pointed this out. No one can run when this happens. Until the O-Line starts....you know, blocking, then this will continue to be a problem. And this far into the season, the die is cast.

Need a decent OL coach. Too bad the head coach is against having one

If you have time, go watch Tim Kelly’s offense in Houston. Especially his last year there. “Missed” blocks happen all the time. It’s his ridiculous scheme.

Can't say I blame Henry, he's been the engine of this team and the FO has done nothing to help him...he deserves a championship but sadly that won't be in Nashville

Can't say I blame Henry, he's been the engine of this team and the FO has done nothing to help him...he deserves a championship but sadly that won't be in Nashville

For the most part I agree with much of what you say. There is one part though I do not agree, the part about "Deserves"

How does Henry not deserve it?
I kind of agree with the other side here.
Lots of good players have come through the league and missed out on a SB.
I don’t truly believe any players “deserves” a SB ring.
it’s a team game, sometimes great players don’t get the gold, that’s what makes it so prestigious.

I kind of agree with the other side here.
Lots of good players have come through the league and missed out on a SB.
I don’t truly believe any players “deserves” a SB ring.
it’s a team game, sometimes great players don’t get the gold, that’s what makes it so prestigious.
You'll are taking it way too literal....Henry isn't just another good player who deserves it... he's a Titan and has been a damn good one.. same as McNair, George and many others who deserved one

You'll are taking it way too literal....Henry isn't just another good player who deserves it... he's a Titan and has been a damn good one.. same as McNair, George and many others who deserved one
Well, if and when he leaves here, I dang sure ain't gonna be wishing him no Superb Owl. I would possibly root for his teams GOAT pick though.

I believe the titans faithful deserve a SB title. Maybe even more than any 1 individual player.

I hope Henry gets a ring BUT right here in Nashville.

We have a lot of cap space next year, so I could see packaging his signing (at a level commensurate with his abilities at this point in his career) with commitments to completely rebuild our OL via FA and draft. We need two tackles (if Skoronski stays at Guard), one (two based on Skoronski position) guard at a minimum. We are a 5-7 win team until this is addressed IMO.

I agree that Henry, much like McNair and George, deserves an opportunity to play for a SB ring. IMO the lack of a ring is what is keeping Eddie out of the HOF, and I would not be surprised if the same thing happens to Henry in the future if he does not get the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back