Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a lot of cap space next year, so I could see packaging his signing (at a level commensurate with his abilities at this point in his career) with commitments to completely rebuild our OL via FA and draft. We need two tackles (if Skoronski stays at Guard), one (two based on Skoronski position) guard at a minimum. We are a 5-7 win team until this is addressed IMO.

I agree that Henry, much like McNair and George, deserves an opportunity to play for a SB ring. IMO the lack of a ring is what is keeping Eddie out of the HOF, and I would not be surprised if the same thing happens to Henry in the future if he does not get the ring.
And a C.
That is a must.

I think there’s a lot more keeping EG27 on the cusp, but a SB ring would have helped.

And a C.
That is a must.

I think there’s a lot more keeping EG27 on the cusp, but a SB ring would have helped.
unless you are a Titan fan you just cant appreciate 27s numbers

fishface would gladly slam Eddie into a wall 10 times a game scrubbing clock while nursing a 4 point lead... gladly.

Eddie would finish the day 27 for 78 with 2 TDs... non Titan fans see 3 ypc and that is all they dont see how the 2 TDs and 60 yards in the first half set the Titans up for the W

unless you are a Titan fan you just cant appreciate 27s numbers

fishface would gladly slam Eddie into a wall 10 times a game scrubbing clock while nursing a 4 point lead... gladly.

Eddie would finish the day 27 for 78 with 2 TDs... non Titan fans see 3 ypc and that is all they dont see how the 2 TDs and 60 yards in the first half set the Titans up for the W

EG was definitely washed though his final years in Tennessee. While DH22 has lost a step, eye test is clear he can still play when he gets decent blocking.

EG was definitely washed though his final years in Tennessee. While DH22 has lost a step, eye test is clear he can still play when he gets decent blocking.
100% agree. Oline is soo bad they arent getting any push forward. The average rb getting contact at the line of scrimmage aint getting henrys numbers. I agree his breakaway speed is slightly slower but if he can give 1 or 2 20 yard dashes a game thats better than alot plus his ability to grind 3 4 yds on blown run plays

He needs to go in order for him to be at his best the whole offense needs to be about him.

It's time for a change one dimensional player are done for.

He needs to go in order for him to be at his best the whole offense needs to be about him.

It's time for a change one dimensional player are done for.
Henry is not one dimensional...the coaching staff is...lead by our fearless neanderthal leader, Vrabel

Anyone remember the first half of the first game this year? I was thinking, “Woah, Tim Kelly actually gets it! He’s figured out the right way to use Henry!” Then, the rest of the season happened.

I’m starting to warm up to the possibility it’s Vrabel.
It can be both. In fact, there could be several reasons the Titans have sucked the past year.

For some reason, the general rule for a lot of fans is that there is only one person at fault. JRob vs. Vrabel. Vrabel vs. Bowen or Kelly. Oline vs. Kelly or Vrabel. It’s okay to admit there are several things that need to be fixed.

Anyone remember the first half of the first game this year? I was thinking, “Woah, Tim Kelly actually gets it! He’s figured out the right way to use Henry!” Then, the rest of the season happened.

I will admit that I do not. But I have drank since then. The only thing I remember from that first game is kicking the FG.

Figure this thread is most comparable

unfortunately, EG27 getting another HoF snub. He didn’t make the next cuts of 15 players.

maybe his time is still to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back