Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
cowboys but otherwise about right... I remember stewart scott saying eddie looked like he was 'running in mud' while with the cowboys

oooofff

rough season TBH, name got him in
Wasn't Henry's fault. Kinda amazing that he topped 1k and has 11 TDs behind the Titans "OLine". Likely finish top 5 in yards with double digit TDs, that's still a pretty good season.

Also wasn't used as much or when he should have been at times.

Wasn't Henry's fault. Kinda amazing that he topped 1k and has 11 TDs behind the Titans "OLine". Likely finish top 5 in yards with double digit TDs, that's still a pretty good season.

Also wasn't used as much or when he should have been at times.

Yup Henry probably still goes for almost 2,000 all purpose yards with a competent OL and better utilized, along with more efficient weapons around him.

That's why I'm shocked he didn't compile any trade value before the trade deadline.

Think Henry should stay here. Wondering where he’d really want to go. I certainly hope he stays, and i hope they sweeten the pot for him. Think 10 milly guaranteed gets it there. Toss out giant cock flowers if rebuilt OL and young gunner. Best reception this year just may be his.

Think Henry should stay here. Wondering where he’d really want to go. I certainly hope he stays, and i hope they sweeten the pot for him. Think 10 milly guaranteed gets it there. Toss out giant cock flowers if rebuilt OL and young gunner. Best reception this year just may be his.

I'd like to see Henry stay here with a rebuilt line, specifically a nasty street smart brawling center. This ra ra OL coach apparently thinks your not supposed to see how much you can get away with when playing. Our current OL plays like my wife's book club, gabby and confused.

Eye test was obvious he still has it, maybe not a superstar anymore, but still a very good player.

I think I am a lot more receptive to the idea of him coming back next year now than I was earlier in the season. I know that a thousand yards isn't what it used to be, but I think he's proven that he can still be A weapon if properly utilized. And with a better OL.

I think I am a lot more receptive to the idea of him coming back next year now than I was earlier in the season. I know that a thousand yards isn't what it used to be, but I think he's proven that he can still be A weapon if properly utilized. And with a better OL.
I honestly think 1k is more than what it was in the 2010’s. Maybe not if we look back at the 90’s and 00’s.

I honestly think 1k is more than what it was in the 2010’s. Maybe not if we look back at the 90’s and 00’s.

Considering 18 RBs either have over 1000 or will probably reach it this weekend in 17 games I would say it isn’t a big deal.

With this Titans o line Henry gets mad props. But league wide. Eh.

Considering 18 RBs either have over 1000 or will probably reach it this weekend in 17 games I would say it isn’t a big deal.

With this Titans o line Henry gets mad props. But league wide. Eh.

Agree that 1K yards in 17 games is not what it was when seasons were 14 games. But, Henry cleared 1K last week (week 16) playing behind this abysmal OL. In my mind that is quite an achievement....

Agree that 1K yards in 17 games is not what it was when seasons were 14 games. But, Henry cleared 1K last week (week 16) playing behind this abysmal OL. In my mind that is quite an achievement....
And considering the piss poor usage of him, taking him out on 3rd downs etc he's done well.....I'd love Henry to retire a Titan on a reasonable deal for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back