Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry isn't done, the staff should be done...piss poor excuses throughout the season for play calling...I hope he stays on a reasonable deal and we get competent play calling

Play calling or He ray touches It’s the OLine. We can’t win giving Henry the ball 30 times a game. That’s a trash scheme and he can’t handle that load. We have to get faster and we need guys flying around. This one dimensional all things through Henry won’t work. The pass will loosen up the defense. 15ish carries a game is fine for him.

I am genuinely confused and probably missing something because I'm in the hospital for Bisco Baby #2 and had to watch the whole game on mute but I just saw on the Titans Instagram him giving a thank you speech to the fans, was he making things official there or what?

Actually, IMO if we want to keep him, I would look at length of agreement as well. Maybe a front end loaded 3-4 year deal (recognizing that he should be max 75% of the deal that Jonathon Taylor got IMO), where the last couple of years are pretty minimal....

I am genuinely confused and probably missing something because I'm in the hospital for Bisco Baby #2 and had to watch the whole game on mute but I just saw on the Titans Instagram him giving a thank you speech to the fans, was he making things official there or what?
Yeah he bid farewell, probably believing his services would probably be more desired elsewhere. He said he hoped that he was a inspiration to kids.

I think he was taking advantage of the opportunity to say goodbye just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back