Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And considering the piss poor usage of him, taking him out on 3rd downs etc he's done well.....I'd love Henry to retire a Titan on a reasonable deal for both sides.

Only caveat to this is that if he wants to go to a team who can win the SB in 2025. I would completely respect that. Right now IMO he is borderline HOF (RBs are getting dissed during those deliberations these days IMO)...having a ring along with a 2K yard season greatly improves his case here.

Only caveat to this is that if he wants to go to a team who can win the SB in 2025. I would completely respect that. Right now IMO he is borderline HOF (RBs are getting dissed during those deliberations these days IMO)...having a ring along with a 2K yard season greatly improves his case here.
To his credit, Henry has been dominant over all others. He will end up in the HoF if he can get 3 more years

I think I am a lot more receptive to the idea of him coming back next year now than I was earlier in the season. I know that a thousand yards isn't what it used to be, but I think he's proven that he can still be A weapon if properly utilized. And with a better OL.
1000 yards behind the clowntards on Titans OL is impressive

The Titans if RC/vrable could evaluate OL talent and actually IMPROVED the OL in 23 OR vrable hired OL coach that could help OL improve

it is clear RC/vrable cannot evaluate OL talent and vrable has zero interest in hiring position coaches that can help players improve

News update…

The 9th piece of Josh Norman’s soul has been discovered in Chennai of India (details unknown). This reportedly completes 88% of his soul, and nearly all of Derrick Henry’s embedded hand, missing only the 4th phalange and 5th phalange and metacarpal. The first five discoveries were found scattered throughout South America. Experts were puzzled as the next 3 discoveries were stumbled upon far away. One on Mont Blanche Switzerland, another on Mont Manasalu Nepal, and incredibly one dredged from a fishing vessel in the Black Sea off the coast of Georgia. Most “experts” agree that further findings are unlikely. The consensus is that the missing fingers of Henry are most likely the point of impact. It is believed that this impact most likely obliterated any chance of evidence remaining, likening it to the big bang. However, there is one very vocal dissenting researcher claiming that the “experts” have it completely wrong. He says he will find the remaining pieces of Norman’s soul, and that the discovery will be made in an undisclosed location somewhere near the Great Barrier Reef currently underway.

Click me for your enjoyment
derrick henry josh norman at DuckDuckGo

Last edited by a moderator:
News update…

The 9th piece of Josh Norman’s soul has been discovered in Chennai of India (details unknown). This reportedly completes 88% of his soul, and nearly all of Derrick Henry’s embedded hand, missing only the 4th phalange and 5th phalange and metacarpal. The first five discoveries were found scattered throughout South America. Experts were puzzled as the next 3 discoveries were stumbled upon far away. One on Mont Blanche Switzerland, another on Mont Manasalu Nepal, and incredibly one dredged from a fishing vessel in the Black Sea off the coast of Georgia. Most “experts” agree that further findings are unlikely. The consensus is that the missing fingers of Henry are most likely the point of impact. It is believed that this impact most likely obliterated any chance of evidence remaining, likening it to the big bang. However, there is one very vocal dissenting researcher claiming that the “experts” have it completely wrong. He says he will find the remaining pieces of Norman’s soul, and that the discovery will be made in an undisclosed location somewhere near the Great Barrier Reef currently underway.

Click me for your enjoyment
derrick henry josh norman at DuckDuckGo
My new avie!

I’ve been an Alabama fan my whole life and a titans fan since they moved to Nashville… that said it’s time to let DH go. Hurts to say but he was at career lows for average and our line isn’t going to be any better for a couple years. At 30 his best games are over. Sure he was great today but one game doesn’t make a season.

I’ve been an Alabama fan my whole life and a titans fan since they moved to Nashville… that said it’s time to let DH go. Hurts to say but he was at career lows for average and our line isn’t going to be any better for a couple years. At 30 his best games are over. Sure he was great today but one game doesn’t make a season.

Unless he signs very very cheap.

Get outta here you fake Bama fan! El Tractorcito will never die!

Henry isn't done, the staff should be done...piss poor excuses throughout the season for play calling...I hope he stays on a reasonable deal and we get competent play calling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back