Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Herbert have a very good rookie season just a couple years ago? Threw for 30 something tds

Edit* yes - 15 games, 4300 yards, 31 tds to 10 ints

Excuses? Are those teams not better? You are the ones with the excuses. This current Titans team is the worst in our division. That’s not an excuse. That’s cold hard truth.
And also the most poorly coached. No reason the Texans, or Colts should have a better record than the titans outside of coaching.

And also the most poorly coached. No reason the Texans, or Colts should have a better record than the titans outside of coaching.

Their is a huge difference in the quality of the OLs of the Colts and Texans. Their QBs actually have a little time to throw the ball.

I know that cap hit does not relate to quality of player but I think it means something when the difference is so great.... Total Cap hits for the starting OL

Titans --- 13.3 mil
Jags --- 34.7 mil
Texans --- 42mil
Colts --- 45.6 mil

Their is a huge difference in the quality of the OLs of the Colts and Texans. Their QBs actually have a little time to throw the ball.

I know that cap hit does not relate to quality of player but I think it means something when the difference is so great.... Total Cap hits for the starting OL

Titans --- 13.3 mil
Jags --- 34.7 mil
Texans --- 42mil
Colts --- 45.6 mil
Sure, but it's not like we haven't used the rest of the cap elsewhere. Our Oline sucks because it's cheap, what about the rest of the team?

I understand and IMo Stroud isn’t it
Purdy is pretty real good and No GOating necessary for him

Except Purdy isn’t a rookie. All y’all really not understanding this? Purdy is a 2nd year player.

CJ Stroud is on pace to have the best rookie season for a QB in history. Just dispute that.

I mean he absolutely cooked last season too. @TitanMark would rather pretend that CJ Stroud is the best qb of all time rather than admitting his boyfriend mike is a bad coach.

Don’t be an idiot. Purdy threw for 1371 yards last season. He wasn’t close. Looked good in a few games but didn’t have a historical rookie season. I said rookie QB season. Not all time. But keep up the BS. It’s what some of you do best. You just make shit up.

Except Purdy isn’t a rookie. All y’all really not understanding this? Purdy is a 2nd year player.

CJ Stroud is on pace to have the best rookie season for a QB in history. Just dispute that.
Purdue was a rookie last year (or once upon a time) and he was pretty good
No Goating necessary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back