Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still 2 matches with cows,
Owe a payback to the tarp kittens.

a T will be there at 10 or 12 or whenever TN picks.

just make the picks count, don’t care how many they have just cannot have Caleb Farley or Burks, or any F’ing pandas.
Any quality starter on the OL would be great. Hopefully we can get a quality starting C in FA. Need one of two T and TE. Lol. My goodness.

Assuming tlaw is out this upcoming week 4/7 afc teams currently in a playoff position will be starting a backup qb.

The Titans have their original starter this season, last drafts second round pick qb, and the previous drafts third round pick at qb all healthy and available.

We have the second worst record in the AFC despite that.

Sorry Vrabel, but it's time for you to get the fuck out.

Jags just lost to Jake browning.

Anthony Richardson only played like two games.

The Texans were a 2 win team last season.

Yet we are still dead last in the division. Beat it vrabs.

Jags just lost to Jake browning.

Anthony Richardson only played like two games.

The Texans were a 2 win team last season.

Yet we are still dead last in the division. Beat it vrabs.

Yea, but the Texans have maybe the best rookie QB in the history of the NFL.

Minchew might be better than Richardson

Tlaw just got knocked out.

Marino
Luck
Wilson
Cam

He has already crushed Marino and Wilson and will surpass cam and Luck in 3 games. Won’t have the rushing yards, but he probably throws for 5000 yards especially with 2 games left against our defense. He will shatter the rookie QB yards record.

He has already crushed Marino and Wilson and will surpass cam and Luck in 3 games. Won’t have the rushing yards, but he probably throws for 5000 yards especially with 2 games left against our defense. He will shatter the rookie QB yards record.
Maybe. I am impressed with his int ratio to TD. Superb. Too bad panthers took the wee man. Let us not compare him to Marino just yet. I saw that dude play, and i really haven’t seen it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back