Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you don’t,
Well, I did my part.

At least Carp tried to give a least of successful tanks to argue his point. I just don’t think he and I see the same definition of tank.

you have never even tried to explain yourself.
But good luck, get your brown bag out and root for just a short 5 more losses.
i havent said a single thing about wanting to tank in this thread. you just started going on a tangent and pretend i said things I didn't again. it's like this every time. it's really sad, man.

you say we should get rid of ajb, i say we shouldnt, you go on some nonsense diatribe about how i want to tank.

i havent said a single thing about wanting to tank in this thread. you just started going on a tangent and pretend i said things I didn't again. it's like this every time. it's really sad, man.
Nope, you didn’t say anything like 15 minutes ago.

tank season

tannehill still somehow losing us games even when not starting. truly impressive. his commitment to losing is legendary.

Turtle is a hockey term...kind of a puzzy move lol
Is it? What does it mean? Some of us here have been hammering a few members on here hoping for losses for higher draft picks. It’s a loser mentality and philosophy outright. I know you know that, but instead of tanking, maybe turtling would work, although that reminds me of needing to take a chit with no bowl around. Similar to yoyo’ing.

I hate losing, even though when I rewatch games I have missed, it makes me wonder if our staff is really trying to win at times. @HurrayTitans! has pretty much laid the GOATing theory to bed already with the stats.

Is it? What does it mean? Some of us here have been hammering a few members on here hoping for losses for higher draft picks. It’s a loser mentality and philosophy outright. I know you know that, but instead of tanking, maybe turtling would work, although that reminds me of needing to take a chit with no bowl around. Similar to yoyo’ing.
To turtle in hockey is when a player doesn't want to fight he covers up like a turtle going in its shell

I don't want losses I'm just getting used to them...this team is so void of talent I'd rather have decent draft picks than meaningless wins, missing the playoffs and crap mediocre picks.

Tbh I'd like to see what Ran can do with a Kings ransom

To turtle in hockey is when a player doesn't want to fight he covers up like a turtle going in its shell

I don't want losses I'm just getting used to them...this team is so void of talent I'd rather have decent draft picks than meaningless wins, missing the playoffs and crap mediocre picks.

Tbh I'd like to see what Ran can do with a Kings ransom
Losses are one thing, but purposeful losing is another. We will be drafting pretty high regardless, but i would enjoy winning the rest of our games more- especially hamming up the Tarp Kittens. Thanks for explaining turtle in hockey.

Losses are one thing, but purposeful losing is another. We will be drafting pretty high regardless, but i would enjoy winning the rest of our games more- especially hamming up the Tarp Kittens
yep... get 2 shots at tarpkitties... want them incapable of fielding a team the following week each game

Still 2 matches with cows,
Owe a payback to the tarp kittens.

a T will be there at 10 or 12 or whenever TN picks.

just make the picks count, don’t care how many they have just cannot have Caleb Farley or Burks, or any F’ing pandas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back