Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the team finishes the season like this it's time. What a disaster today was.
I think todays game ends up being the final kick to the junk and the titans really stop caring on the field.

no home record to defend, not a good season, swept by jabroni ponies, so close to a W and potentially being talked about for playoff hunt, all washed away with s**t D, blocked punts, and pu$$¥ offensive play calling.
Add the serious injuries to the only players that matter and now the Tank crew don’t even need to root, it’s just gonna happen.

I think todays game ends up being the final kick to the junk and the titans really stop caring on the field.

no home record to defend, not a good season, swept by jabroni ponies, so close to a W and potentially being talked about for playoff hunt, all washed away with s**t D, blocked punts, and pu$$¥ offensive play calling.
Add the serious injuries to the only players that matter and now the Tank crew don’t even need to root, it’s just gonna happen.
this is the way to GOAT

Dyson said phonies overloaded Titans right side both times.... said responsibility goes inside out and Whylie went outside in leaving a jail break on first block... said second was the same thing from different look... ( looked to me it was the NE block play where guy rolls up line then rushed P ) said on second one Whylie overcompensated and should have peeled off to that guy but stayed on his guy instead

Gunner was suppose to go to MAX protection, but stayed out wide and let the Colts player go untouched.
They should coach players to see that and adjust.
I’d even argue, teams should hire specific coaches just for those weird plays that aren’t quite offense and not quite defense.
I might even call those plays special instead of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back