Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purdue was a rookie last year (or once upon a time) and he was pretty good
No Goating necessary!

Yea. Last year when he threw for 1371 yards and only played in 9 games. He didn’t have a monster historical season. What does that have to do with Stroud having a historical season?

Yea. Last year when he threw for 1371 yards and only played in 9 games. He didn’t have a monster historical season. What does that have to do with Stroud having a historical season?
This all started with you saying Stroud was the best rookie QB ever.

I disagree

Except Purdy isn’t a rookie. All y’all really not understanding this? Purdy is a 2nd year player.

CJ Stroud is on pace to have the best rookie season for a QB in history. Just dispute that.
Holy crap! I was mistaken with Purdy not being a rookie... you're never mistaken??

Vrabel is a decent HC. No coach wins with a poverty OL like ours.
probably true... but vrable had his part in bringing those dudes into the building. And vrable totally responsible for them not being any better today than they were the day they walked into the building

Except Purdy isn’t a rookie. All y’all really not understanding this? Purdy is a 2nd year player.

CJ Stroud is on pace to have the best rookie season for a QB in history. Just dispute that.
Stop saying Y’all when it’s one person you’re talking to.

and “all y’all” has at least one unnecessary “all” in it (y’all = you all)
But FTR I approve of y’all over yinz. That’s Pittsburgh for y’all.

edit: sorry, looks like 2 people.

Stop saying Y’all when it’s one person you’re talking to.

and “all y’all” has at least one unnecessary “all” in it (y’all = you all)
But FTR I approve of y’all over yinz. That’s Pittsburgh for y’all.

edit: sorry, looks like 2 people.

Oof. Gonna hafta agree with TM on 'all y'all.' Use it all the time. It's the Texan still in me..

(PHRASING!)

It is immediately appropriate in the subsequent 1 or 2 years following.

Nah. Not when the staff has already proven itself incapable of developing talent anywhere within the roster. What 4th rounder has ever become a stud under Vrabel? 5th rounder? 6th rounder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back