Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our QB got hurt. We had played a very soft schedule. You know this.

This is just the next year. It’s not 10 years later. Vrabel and Ran have had 1 off season to repair what JRob took 4 seasons to destroy.

You can’t win in this league with a bad QB. We have a good young QB now. Vrabel and Ran get 2 seasons. No changes he is gone.
Preparation
Presentation
Passion

yes, if will starts scrambling around to avoid the sack he could eat up too much time and it be over. every second counts. the line has to be drawn somewhere.
I agree it was Levis first ever football game playing QB.

its not like he had ever been coached before or ran a play where if it aint open he is to throw it OOB over the pylon. That would require being coached properly... so you are right probably best to surrender 3rd down and just kick

ok I understand now.

“Scrub” = multiple division and conference championships

“non scrub” = one Super Bowl.
Well a coach can apparently be dismissed entirely if he has a good QB but only if he wins the Superb Owl.
And if he doesn’t have a good QB, then any lack of success isn’t his fault.

not gonna lie, I’m just now getting these rules explained to me. Better late than never I suppose.

I agree it was Levis first ever football game playing QB.

its not like he had ever been coached before or ran a play where if it aint open he is to throw it OOB over the pylon. That would require being coached properly... so you are right probably best to surrender 3rd down and just kick
yeah that's nice, he's still a rookie and could just as easily fuck it up

Guys, Don Shula coached the only undefeated team in Super Bowl era history with Bob Greise and Earl Morrall at QB. Pick another example.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, if will starts scrambling around to avoid the sack he could eat up too much time and it be over. every second counts. the line has to be drawn somewhere.
Doesn't make sense. On the previous play he went to his predetermined target, when it wasn't there he threw it out of bounds. Why would he all of a sudden start scrambling around on the next play after executing to perfection on the previous play?
And as mentioned, we had a TO, so even if he is immediately sacked, then we could still stop the clock and kick on 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back