Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel the HC aint the worst
Vrabel the staff assembly coordinator blows donkeys
Vrabel the HC micromanages too much. Lewan said on Bussin with the Boys that the OL would be in meetings discussing blocks and Vrabel would walk in and tell them all to block a different way.

Every OC has the same problem of running too much, they're probably being forced to.

Vrabel the HC micromanages too much. Lewan said on Bussin with the Boys that the OL would be in meetings discussing blocks and Vrabel would walk in and tell them all to block a different way.

Every OC has the same problem of running too much, they're probably being forced to.

So, why have coaches if you’re not going to allow them to coach?

View attachment 21363 View attachment 21364
Show up dressed like you're auditioning for Brokeback Mountain

Do this **** vs Case ****en Keenum

Blow 13 point halftime lead to Case ****en Keenum

Get your rookie qb twisted up into a pretzel

Another day in the life of big mike.
I gave props too before the game, then saw the same old crap on the sideline.
Really would change my position to keep him had he wore that cowboy Bum Philips look on the sidelines, he wussed out.
The thing is, he already has at least a little reputation for strange because of the zoom draft with frozone standing there.

Where are the people who think he isn't at all responsible for the the poor OL play

losing by 3 in overtime! vrabel right on script.
if only the dolphins hadnt fucked up getting the final FG last week! we'd be sitting at pick 5

I seem to recall that when he was hired he made a jab at the previous staff about not running into 8 in the box over and over because that would be stupid.

I hope the next guy uses the same line.

I seem to recall that when he was hired he made a jab at the previous staff about not running into 8 in the box over and over because that would be stupid.

I hope the next guy uses the same line.
What happened to “we aren’t gonna run into 8 and 9 man boxes. That’s silly” or whatever he said when he was hired.

Is there something in the air or water in Nashville that makes coaches want to run up the middle over and over again

is there a video in the last 3 years where he has more energy than a sloth and is actually motivating?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back