Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we have a crap OL but what I saw yesterday falls at the feet of Vrabel and it is inexcusable. I’m 100% ready to move on.

I’m glad momma was there and heard those boos.

I know we have a crap OL but what I saw yesterday falls at the feet of Vrabel and it is inexcusable. I’m 100% ready to move on.

Pure speculation.... but watching Vrabel in-game and during the press conferences has the feel of a guy who has already moved on.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the pregame they were showing Vrabel with his cowboy hat on and he went up to who I believe was AAS and gave her a kiss on the cheek, could be wrong, but if soI truly believe that she is literally in love with Vrabel and it's pathetic, he must of or continues to show her the hog if you know what I mean. Didn't Whis get fired for letting MM8 get murdered because he refused to try and fix the OL. If Vrabel continues to employ Vrabels services it won't be long time we are the perennial dumpster fire of the NFL.

In the pregame they were showing Vrabel with his cowboy hat on and he went up to who I believe was AAS and gave her a kiss on the cheek, could be wrong, but if soI truly believe that she is literally in love with Vrabel and it's pathetic, he must of or continues to show her the hog if you know what I mean. Didn't Whis get fired for letting MM8 get murdered because he refused to try and fix the OL. If Vrabel continues to employ Vrabels services it won't be long time we are the perennial dumpster fire of the NFL.
You need to quit watching Telemundo

You need to quit watching Telemundo
You need to learn to not take everything so seriously. I'm sure your the life of the party. All the negative press he's gotten outside of pundits, who love him, and the play/play calling etc, things are going wrong more than they are trending up. Yet he's still here. I ask my self what would any team owner do watching the shit show we see on Sundays? He even got our rookie QB who looks to be a franchise guy hurt.

You need to learn to not take everything so seriously. I'm sure your the life of the party. All the negative press he's gotten outside of pundits, who love him, and the play/play calling etc, things are going wrong more than they are trending up. Yet he's still here. I ask my self what would any team owner do watching the **** show we see on Sundays? He even got our rookie QB who looks to be a franchise guy hurt.
I need to learn not to take everything so seriously? It was a joke mi amigo.

The players aren't that bad.

OL is a group where the players need to really work well together and that comes down to coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back