Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We go 0-6 in the division there’s not a single reason he should be back
The list of negatives on Vrabel and his coached team are a lot higher than positives. If AAS has any sense she will do what needs to be done. Let's hope Ran sees through the bs and has a 1 on 1 with her I hope he's not on the Vrabel train. This team is a wreck right now record should be worse.

The most overrated HC in the history of the NFL.

He's really holding this team back, but certain fools within the NFL, media and this fanbase think he's just as legit as they come.

He's really holding this team back, but certain fools within the NFL, media and this fanbase think he's just as legit as they come.
I’m not arguing that Vrabel is great or anything, but do you really think he is “really holding THIS team back”? This team is pretty bad. I think it’s time for a change, but this team wasn’t doing anything no matter who is coaching.

Isnt the GMs job to get players that work in the coaches system?
I think Vrable wanted most of the players on this roster.
I still put more blame on Vrabel that JROB

Vrabel is in over his head, his staff sucks because they are his buddies not good coordinators...agree that JRob messed things up but don't kid yourselves Vrabel did have a say in things, well except the AJ trade but Amy obviously wasn't in on that either.

I’m not arguing that Vrabel is great or anything, but do you really think he is “really holding THIS team back”? This team is pretty bad. I think it’s time for a change, but this team wasn’t doing anything no matter who is coaching.

Maybe I'll reserve the "he's holding this team back" until after the season. But I think my statement will hold truth WHEN he retains his coaching staff.

If Vrabel overhauls his coaching staff then I'll support him. But I honestly don't see him doing that, therefore he's holding this team back.

The only Vrabel hire I liked was the Chris Harris move. Even though our secondary has regressed under Harris, but it was a good hire. Other than that, they've all been awful hires.

It almost sounds like you’re not respecting him.

you should know, he’s highly respected.

I have yet to figure out if that means more wins.

Maybe I'll reserve the "he's holding this team back" until after the season. But I think my statement will hold truth WHEN he retains his coaching staff.

If Vrabel overhauls his coaching staff then I'll support him. But I honestly don't see him doing that, therefore he's holding this team back.

The only Vrabel hire I liked was the Chris Harris move. Even though our secondary has regressed under Harris, but it was a good hire. Other than that, they've all been awful hires.
Vrabel will never field a respectable secondary. That’s his scheme. Every single year that he’s been DC or HC, the secondary has been bottom 10.

Vrabel will never field a respectable secondary. That’s his scheme. Every single year that he’s been DC or HC, the secondary has been bottom 10.

He tried by hiring Harris. Some insiders thought Harris was good enough to be a DC. I know he regrets the decision to come here.

But this team has tried to address to secondary by drafting Fulton, Farley and McCreary paired with the best option out there as a DB coach. Just hasn't worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back