Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t mean just QB runs but also that we would hand the ball off more because we didn’t trust them to throw it too often.
Makes sense. honestly I can’t really recall what the intricacies of the argument from a couple pages ago.

Whichever side said we run pretty much the same offense all the time, “run first”, I agree.

Makes sense. honestly I can’t really recall what the intricacies of the argument from a couple pages ago.

Whichever side said we run pretty much the same offense all the time, “run first”, I agree.

We are run first. A little less this year than past years

Henry isn’t getting as many touches. That was my point which was correct.

But there are many variables.

yeah that is what I said, pre-Henry, when Henry was riding the pine, and with Henry... Titanmark somehow disagreed... I guess because he isnt getting as many touches... which is true since we dont run as many plays with the 3 and out so often... basically the same percentage of snaps though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back