Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He tried by hiring Harris. Some insiders thought Harris was good enough to be a DC. I know he regrets the decision to come here.

But this team has tried to address to secondary by drafting Fulton, Farley and McCreary paired with the best option out there as a DB coach. Just hasn't worked.
It’s not the players, it’s the HC who is a defensive guy.
I probably shouldn’t even hold Harris accountable.
At some point, if it doesn’t matter who the DC or the secondary coach is, and the secondary still stinks, I should probably blame the guy in charge who happens to have a record of that kind of thing, Vrabel.

He tried by hiring Harris. Some insiders thought Harris was good enough to be a DC. I know he regrets the decision to come here.

But this team has tried to address to secondary by drafting Fulton, Farley and McCreary paired with the best option out there as a DB coach. Just hasn't worked.
I wonder if our offense wasn’t so bad, would fans be good with the defensive play? I mean, the defense is actually pretty good. It’s just difficult to see that when they are on the field all the time.

Fulton and Farley were poor picks, in hindsight. Fulton should have been good. I don’t think anyone saw his poor play coming when we picked him. Farley was just a poor pick. McCreary is a good CB.

I wonder if our offense wasn’t so bad, would fans be good with the defensive play? I mean, the defense is actually pretty good. It’s just difficult to see that when they are on the field all the time.

Fulton and Farley were poor picks, in hindsight. Fulton should have been good. I don’t think anyone saw his poor play coming when we picked him. Farley was just a poor pick. McCreary is a good CB.
I don’t think the D is very good. Thought they would be before the season but the lack of run stopping is what makes me think they’re mid even with a halfway capable offense.
No doubt, the Kelly specials hurt.

I don’t think the D is very good. Thought they would be before the season but the lack of run stopping is what makes me think they’re mid even with a halfway capable offense.
No doubt, the Kelly specials hurt.
Mid is plenty good enough with a halfway capable offense. The offense has put the defense is horrible positions all year.

Yeah that's why it's so frustrating. We've tried our best to address our secondary. Heck, you can even add Molden in the mix too.

You indeed have a point in that if our offense wasn't as bad as it is, our secondary wouldn't seem exposed to the naked eye like it has been all season.

As much as some of the fans hated Byard and Logan Ryan in their last days here, you always need leadership that they bought to hold the secondary together.

The Titans have never gone winless in the AFC South. In fact, they haven't gone winless in division since 1982 if I looked it up correctly. Jacksonville next week...

Hell
I woulda fired him after the home loss to Texans while we were wearing oiler throwbacks
Emotional decision but hell; this is an emotional game

AAS needs to hire an average Joe to implement common sense in every decision the GM, coaches, analyst, trainer and scouts make.

I’m ok with equipment guy and water guy doing what we the hell they want

you tell me AAS didn’t get embarrassed with that loss?

No. Why? Does your boss get “ embarrassed “? unhappy maybe. Embarrassed no. In week 17 they know what this team is. What the OLine is. They are just trying to get to the end and go back to the drawing board. The principles will evaluate in the off season and hopefully changes will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back