Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s so frustrating is we have a long history of striking out on receivers and have wasted so many high draft picks on receivers that didn’t pan out, and we finally get a franchise receiver in AJ Brown and let him go thinking Burks will just easily duplicate the talent and production.

We need to use Burks like the 49ers use Deebo Samuel. Just find ways to get him the ball via quick screen, toss sweeps and reverses.

He's talented with the ball in his hands. Problem is he can't get separation or catch the damn ball.

We need to use Burks like the 49ers use Deebo Samuel. Just find ways to get him the ball via quick screen, toss sweeps and reverses.

He's talented with the ball in his hands. Problem is he can't get separation or catch the damn ball.

Really not sure how to use Burks at this point. He's not a possession receiver. He should be a counter to Hopkins, but has shown no ability to compete for a catch or to handle the hot intermediate throw.

This seems more a suggestion to use him like ATL uses Cordrelle Patterson.
Since the hard parts of WR are proving too tough, just hand him the ball.

$ and attitude is why we let him go

they *hoped* Burks would fill the void
And the production void really wasn’t an impossible hurdle.
It looks more insurmountable in hindsight but 1K and 8 tds is not really that tall of an order. From Burks, that’s waaaaay too high of a bar now.

Really not sure how to use Burks at this point. He's not a possession receiver. He should be a counter to Hopkins, but has shown no ability to compete for a catch or to handle the hot intermediate throw.

I don't think he's damaged goods as of yet. Remember him clear as day at Arkansas and he was used like how the 49ers use Samuel. He was insane whenever he touched the ball. I'm not sure where the disconnect is, but it's more of a mental issue along with staying healthy. I'm really rooting for him, because I believe he can be a huge contributor whenever the light bulb switches on.

hes too slow... yeah hes not slow compared to the average walmart customer but he is too slow for debo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back