Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a couple good waffles this morning... with more durability than treylon Burks... and still went down smooth.
Completely unrelated but for anyone that has been on a US Carrier where the mass breakfast is cooked, we have French toast often. I have made the joke that you have to cut the bone out because they sit in the heating tray for so long that 2 side become rock hard and you have to cut those 2 edges off.

anyway, back to the Burks burns.

Hard to tell wth this thread is even about anymore based on the last few pages. Has there been like wny update if burks will be ready after the bye?

Hard to tell wth this thread is even about anymore based on the last few pages. Has there been like wny update if burks will be ready after the bye?

One thing I know about burnt waffles...... they are just as nasty the second, third, and fourth day...... but they have just as much brittleness to them as Treylon Burks skeletal and muscular system......... the second, third, and fourth week....

Completely unrelated but for anyone that has been on a US Carrier where the mass breakfast is cooked, we have French toast often. I have made the joke that you have to cut the bone out because they sit in the heating tray for so long that 2 side become rock hard and you have to cut those 2 edges off.

anyway, back to the Burks burns.
Didn't expect to see a carrier reference, but I know exactly what you mean..... USS George Washington 2007-2011 here

Didn't expect to see a carrier reference, but I know exactly what you mean..... USS George Washington 2007-2011 here
It’s rare but from time to time I bust out the references. aviation so I deployed on the Vinson(x2), Stennis, TR, Truman, Nimitz.

All of them have the same problem with the French toast and the bone still in.

appreciate your service.

my father was on the USS Forrestal when it was on fire.
That was a crazy day.
Sailors to the End is a book with a lot of first hand accounts. Excellent read but certainly scary for anyone that knows what they’re talking about.
Aviation stay almost exclusively on the O-3 deck, just below the flight deck. Almost entirely wiped out.

That was a crazy day.
Sailors to the End is a book with a lot of first hand accounts. Excellent read but certainly scary for anyone that knows what they’re talking about.
Aviation stay almost exclusively on the O-3 deck, just below the flight deck. Almost entirely wiped out.
I didn’t know about this.

Oh man. F4 rocket fires due to electrical problem. Terrible incident. I just spoke with a retired pilot that flew the Phantom. Loved that plane as a child. He was short of breathe working out. Had a PE found incidentally on his scan. Probably prevented stroke. I really enjoyed talking to him. These old warriors are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back