Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Da Bum is out again. Should've just placed his ass on IR.

Boo birds will reign supreme anytime he drops a pass.

#16 and #18 were supposed to be a big part of our offense, yet nowhere to be heard of this season.

As much as I hate WR's like AJB, Antonio Brown and Stefon Diggs, at least they show up to play and play well, regardless of being divas.
Something about being a good receiver and a diva just go hand in hand. Most of the best are a little extra with a few exceptions of course.

I remember him going after that USC receiver that was one of his teammates in Carolina. Steve had a fiery passion, that's definitely one that Burks lacks. Burks appears to just be happy to collect a paycheck.
You have described all these current NFL players.

View attachment 21163
AJ brown is one of 5 receivers with over 700 air yards. One of 2 receivers with 800 air yards.

Treylon Burks has 99 receiving yards total.

The titans offense as a whole has 1039 yards passing total.

In for @TitanMark to try to defend this trade somehow.

Hold on…. I have NEVER defending the trade. I understood the reasons. But 1st we didn’t get enough and 2nd we may have selected the wrong player But the Titans because of the team structure, deficiencies at QB, bad contracts etc were not, could not pay AJ Brown that much. AJ Brown wouldn’t be having that season with this team either. JRob became horrible He made horrible drafting decisions. He crippled this team. Do you truly think AJ Brown on this team makes them a SB contender? Hell no. This team needs to rebuild. WE HAVE NO QB. The NFL is QB driven league. You can have all the AJ Browns and Derrick Henry’s you want. But without a top tier QB you are bit high cause you didn’t get passed the 2nd round of the playoffs if you even get there.

Now dispute that. I’ll wait.

Hold on…. I have NEVER defending the trade. I understood the reasons. But 1st we didn’t get enough and 2nd we may have selected the wrong player But the Titans because of the team structure, deficiencies at QB, bad contracts etc were not, could not pay AJ Brown that much. AJ Brown wouldn’t be having that season with this team either. JRob became horrible He made horrible drafting decisions. He crippled this team. Do you truly think AJ Brown on this team makes them a SB contender? Hell no. This team needs to rebuild. WE HAVE NO QB. The NFL is QB driven league. You can have all the AJ Browns and Derrick Henry’s you want. But without a top tier QB you are bit high cause you didn’t get passed the 2nd round of the playoffs if you even get there.

Now dispute that. I’ll wait.
With AJ brown tanne was serviceable and we were #1 seed. Without him tanne is a schmuck and we are the worst team in the division.

View attachment 21163
AJ brown is one of 5 receivers with over 700 air yards. One of 2 receivers with 800 air yards.

Treylon Burks has 99 receiving yards total.

The titans offense as a whole has 1039 yards passing total.

In for @TitanMark to try to defend this trade somehow.
Still cost $25 mil for production and opportunities he was never going to get in TN.

the trade certainly looks bad on what the return was but unloading $25 mil on a cap strapped team for a player that didn’t want to be here and wasn’t going to get used the same, seems to make a little sense.

With AJ brown tanne was serviceable and we were #1 seed. Without him tanne is a schmuck and we are the worst team in the division.
It’s not like the only difference between the #1 seed in 2021 and a 7-10 team in 2022 was AJ Brown.

There are many other pieces that factor into that even if Brown was a big subtraction.

Got knocked out of the playoffs when??? How well has THill done in playoffs?

I’ll wait ….

This team with T17 is done. They were done before the AJ Brown trade. It’s time to retool.

Still cost $25 mil for production and opportunities he was never going to get in TN.

the trade certainly looks bad on what the return was but unloading $25 mil on a cap strapped team for a player that didn’t want to be here and wasn’t going to get used the same, seems to make a little sense.
Why couldn't he get the opportunities and produce the same in Tennessee? The Eagles ran more than the titans before Aj.

Maybe he really did just not want to be in Tennessee. Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back