Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about offering an extra million to them for not missing a game? I know it wouldn’t stop the ones who were actually injured but might help on the hookey

How about offering an extra million to them for not missing a game? I know it wouldn’t stop the ones who were actually injured but might help on the hookey

Whew, I'd love you as my CEO.

But I hope you're just kidding as that would be the silliest idea. Let's give a million dollars to people that already make millions so that they will show up to work.

How about the coach saying "you need to be playing if you are capable of playing" instead of saying "your health is more important than football, if you need to take a few extra games off to make SURE you are 100%, then take off them off, you will still get paid the same".

But I hope you're just kidding as that would be the silliest idea. Let's give a million dollars to people that already make millions so that they will show up to work.
teams give similar off season workout bonuses... which I find crazy as players job is to stay in shape...

2 consecutive years of breaking NFL records for injured players comes to mind... but I dunno

When it comes to TitanMark

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to TitanMark?

When it comes to TitanMark

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to TitanMark?
200w.gif

Can’t wait for the explanation.

I want proof torn MCL/ACLs or knee injuries or concussions are the fault of the training staff …. I’ll wait.

Now if you are talking about the strength and conditioning coaches, or what they call Sports Performance Staff, then maybe they can be blamed. But it’s not on the “Training Staff” at all.

I was thinking more of offering a little less per year but giving them the incentive to make it up
I know, injuries happen. Not all of the players make so much that they would give up money unless they had to do so
I always wanted to be ceo or some type of Exectutive position

How about the coach saying "you need to be playing if you are capable of playing" instead of saying "your health is more important than football, if you need to take a few extra games off to make SURE you are 100%, then take off them off, you will still get paid the same".
That’s about all they can do

Concussions and tears are part of the game unfortunately but I'll never understand the amount of hamstring injuries league wide. Seems to happen to players even if no history of it in college, it's the same game isn't it? Obviously the NFL is a league on another level, physicality and speed wise, but still these guys have been training to play this sport for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back