Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not a snowball's chance in hell that Burks would have been the fastest WR in the NFL in the mid 90s. Not a chance in hell. Burks ran a 4.55 40, there were plenty of faster WRs than that in the 90s.

You are correct. I thought I recalled him running a 4.39.

Two major concussions in one calendar year. He just might not be cut out for the NFL.

Add him to all the other recent WR busts. Corey Davis, Kendall Wright, DGB, Justin Hunter, and Kenny Britt. This franchise really is cursed at the position.

Two major concussions in one calendar year. He just might not be cut out for the NFL.

Add him to all the other recent WR busts. Corey Davis, Kendall Wright, DGB, Justin Hunter, and Kenny Britt. This franchise really is cursed at the position.
We get cursed if we bring them in via free agency too.

Burks on that list is an insult to Corey Davis, Kendall Wright, and Kenny Britt.

He fits in well with the other two.

The sad part is they were all 1st or 2nd rounders

Burks' career trajectory is reminiscent of Jake Locker. Some players just can't last in the NFL, those are serious concussions if they're holding him out the remainder of the season. The expectations were sky high since he was essentially swapped for AJ Brown, couldn't hold a candle. Burks may want to hang it up, take what he already claimed as a first rounder and get going while the going is good.

Burks' career trajectory is reminiscent of Jake Locker. Some players just can't last in the NFL, those are serious concussions if they're holding him out the remainder of the season. The expectations were sky high since he was essentially swapped for AJ Brown, couldn't hold a candle. Burks may want to hang it up, take what he already claimed as a first rounder and get going while the going is good.

I think his blonde girlfriend/wife needs a little bit more money to feel confident in being set for life. So he'll linger around for a few more years after he's done in Nashville. Plus I'm sure he needs a lifetime supply of those "cute contacts" he wears.

Thank God the NFL Shop was sold out of the navy blue Burks jersey during training camp or else I would have made an awful investment in buying his jersey. Lucked out big time.

Locker had a few more games that showed some promise for what he could be. I think Burks has had maybe 2.
He has 2 TD and one was a FR in the EZ.

I think his blonde girlfriend/wife needs a little bit more money to feel confident in being set for life. So he'll linger around for a few more years after he's done in Nashville. Plus I'm sure he needs a lifetime supply of those "cute contacts" he wears.

Thank God the NFL Shop was sold out of the navy blue Burks jersey during training camp or else I would have made an awful investment in buying his jersey. Lucked out big time.
well blondie needs 2x set for life cause she only gonna get half

yeah but Wheezy has missed more games than S98... bigly more and that includes S98 missing chunk of rookie year

not gonna bother looking it up

Just saw this on Twitter, had to confirm.

Jeffrey Simmons has as many receiving TDs in his career as Treylon Burks.

It's true.
I made a joke that he had been knocked out almost as much as he'd scored...then I looked it up and he'd actually been knocked out more than he'd scored. Could have sworn he had at least 3 career TDs but nope. A big 1 TD.

I made a joke that he had been knocked out almost as much as he'd scored...then I looked it up and he'd actually been knocked out more than he'd scored. Could have sworn he had at least 3 career TDs but nope. A big 1 TD.
He actually has 2 TD.
1 as a WR and 1 as the guy who recovered somebody else’s fumble. Can’t recall who the guy was that fumbled, maybe that TE that was supposed to take over when J Smith left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back