Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Henry fumble on a long run.

Hmm, why would JS98 be on the field for a long Henry TD run? Doesn't sound like goal line scenario. Maybe he was showing Burks some things on that play.

Edit: You were actually talking about TB16. I get the offensive contributions of Burks and Simmons confused sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say getting knocked out Fs with your head and future performance.

I ate pavement on my bicycle about 25 mph. Concussed, broke a vertebra and cracked a few ribs. I am DEF gun shy about going over 15-17 mph ever again.

It is what it is, the guy's body is just not capable of playing in the NFL. Nothing else really matters.He has a few million dollars and some good stories to tell his grandchildren. Take that as a win and retire.

It is what it is, the guy's body is just not capable of playing in the NFL. Nothing else really matters.He has a few million dollars and some good stories to tell his grandchildren. Take that as a win and retire.

That’s not happening anytime soon. Unless his concussions knock him out. Pun intended. His body is not capable of playing in the NFL. That’s laughable. Guys get hurt. If it continues he will be gone. But he isn’t there yet. Most of you can’t get past expecting him to be AJ Brown and anything short will be a loss. He isn’t going to be AJB. He doesn’t have to be. He has to be better, but most of you won’t ever be happy. The Titans should just trade him just to end that chapter.

I will say getting knocked out Fs with your head and future performance.

I ate pavement on my bicycle about 25 mph. Concussed, broke a vertebra and cracked a few ribs. I am DEF gun shy about going over 15-17 mph ever again.
I would imagine he's gonna be scared catching in the middle of the field and those jump up contested catches.

That’s not happening anytime soon. Unless his concussions knock him out. Pun intended. His body is not capable of playing in the NFL. That’s laughable. Guys get hurt. If it continues he will be gone. But he isn’t there yet. Most of you can’t get past expecting him to be AJ Brown and anything short will be a loss. He isn’t going to be AJB. He doesn’t have to be. He has to be better, but most of you won’t ever be happy. The Titans should just trade him just to end that chapter.
Has to be better!? Dude has 1 TD in two years! Ship his ass out of here, meaning cut- ain’t getting nuttin for Wheezy.

His body is not capable of playing in the NFL. That’s laughable. Guys get hurt.
There's a difference between getting hurt and staying hurt. Burks can't stay healthy. This team has had a couple of guys like this before so most on here can see the writing on the wall with Burks.

Yea, no one expects him to be AJ Brown maybe when he was drafted but at this point, people are just hoping for a Roydell Williams and unfortunately he’s really a Tyrone Calico.

Am i misremembering.... Tyrone Calico looked very good and promising before that dirty tackle against dallas(i think it was dallas). I dont even think burks has looked as good yet at all

This is just a horrible gamble. I don't think anyone who made the decisions in drafting Burks is at fault.

If you watched him play at Arkansas you'd see he was a legit NFL WR in the making.

Guy has become soft and doesn't have any passion for the game. Wouldn't know that by watching him in college.

Just one of those unfortunate circumstances.

This is just a horrible gamble. I don't think anyone who made the decisions in drafting Burks is at fault.

If you watched him play at Arkansas you'd see he was a legit NFL WR in the making.

Guy has become soft and doesn't have any passion for the game. Wouldn't know that by watching him in college.

So he's the Isaiah Wilson of WR. Nice. At least we're consistent. Lol

Yeah, no problem there. Big move big gamble. Wilson, Farley, Burks… I can smell that pile here in Virginia. Farley was a reach, and i was stoked! That’s 3 recent ones on vapors from the get! Sad…ones build a team. Shovel…hole

Yeah, no problem there. Big move big gamble. Wilson, Farley, Burks… I can smell that pile here in Virginia. Farley was a reach, and i was stoked! That’s 3 recent ones on vapors from the get! Sad…ones build a team. Shovel…hole

Farley and Wilson were bad picks from day 1. I didn't like either pick. I think you could smell busts from the second they were drafted. Burks on the other hand was a good pick based on his college production. He just hasn't lived up to any type of expectation.

Two years in homeboy has missed more games that he's played in. Been knocked out more times than he's caught touchdowns. Had more discussions about his breathing abilities than his football abilities.

Nothing has shown Burks can survive in the NFL, while we have a small laundry list of incidents that suggest he can't survive in the NFL. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back