Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a joke that he had been knocked out almost as much as he'd scored...then I looked it up and he'd actually been knocked out more than he'd scored. Could have sworn he had at least 3 career TDs but nope. A big 1 TD.

And on his "big 1 TD" he was knocked out during it.

No, cause he knows he would have been sitting games out too if he was still in TN.

Whether he sat out games or, he made a huge impact on the field when he played, unlike #16.

I'm guessing AJB doesn't have any ill will towards us or else he would be laughing at us for selecting #16 all the way to the bank.

Whether he sat out games or, he made a huge impact on the field when he played, unlike #16.

I'm guessing AJB doesn't have any ill will towards us or else he would be laughing at us for selecting #16 all the way to the bank.
I’m guessing he had ill will when he didn’t want to play in TN then was happy because he got traded off the team AND received a lot of money.
Then I would said he clearly still has some ill will based on comments like what he said to Byard. “You’re a winner now. We do things different.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back