Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levis definitely passes the eye test so far. Just have to hope he progresses well & stays healthy behind this OL playing on a bad football team.

Been very impressed with Levis, regardless of this BS result

He'll get ridiculed by the haters for the INT, but if anyone knows football, they will acknowledge that he literally has nobody but Hopkins and one of the worst OL known to man.

Levis is the real deal. Hopefully Joe Alt can fall to us.

Ugh, I really wanted to win this game so bad.

Been very impressed with Levis, regardless of this BS result

He'll get ridiculed by the haters for the INT, but if anyone knows football, they will acknowledge that he literally has nobody but Hopkins and one of the worst OL known to man.

Levis is the real deal. Hopefully Joe Alt can fall to us.

Ugh, I really wanted to win this game so bad.
He had a handful of risky/bad throws, couple dropped INT, but young guy and a historically pretty advanced D in Pitt.

let him keep throwing that thing and he’ll improve. Great job diagnosing some of the plays today too. Called the hot routes and such.

Levis again showed the ability to make quick reads and was very poised. If we can give him more time in the pocket he will thrive. We have got to improve the OL talent and OL coaching this off season.

He had a handful of risky/bad throws, couple dropped INT, but young guy and a historically pretty advanced D in Pitt.

let him keep throwing that thing and he’ll improve. Great job diagnosing some of the plays today too. Called the hot routes and such.

Still not understanding why we ran the ball on 3rd down to end the half. Folk was going to score either way. We literally had 1 TO remaining.

This game is clearly on the coaching staff and defense.

Still not understanding why we ran the ball on 3rd down to end the half. Folk was going to score either way. We literally had 1 TO remaining.

This game is clearly on the coaching staff and defense.
Vrable in post game said that he didn't like how the previous plays had gone and didn't want to put the QB in a postion to make a mistake... he wanted to make sure we got points.

Vrabel in post game said that he didn't like how the previous plays had gone and didn't want to put the QB in a postion to make a mistake... he wanted to make sure we got points.
Let players play. If Levis makes a mistake he makes a mistake, he can learn, but just straight up taking the game away from him when he had success get mauled by the defense anyways, well It would of pissed me off if i was Levis.

Vrabel in post game said that he didn't like how the previous plays had gone and didn't want to put the QB in a postion to make a mistake... he wanted to make sure we got points.
V not for Vrabel but for Vrabel’s vagina.

3-4 at the bottom of the division with a rookie QB and going into halftime with a tie (worst case) and the ball 2nd half.

This guy has no concept of when to put his ball vacancy on the table and when to keep it in his pants.

Rough night for Levis but still encouraging, the talent and tools are all there for sure. Yes, it looks a little unorthodox, but Levis’ arm strength is elite, the way he’s able to sling it with such a quick release on his back foot without planting is so underrated. Tannehill would have taken so many sacks in those situations.

Levis looks like a potential franchise QB, he has a cannon for an arm, a precision passer, and stays calm under pressure in the pocket. Herbstreit was praising him all night for what its worth. I really don't want to see Tanny anymore at all, except on the sidelines.

Reminds me a lot of Josh Allen, absolute gunslinger mentality with the arm talent to make it succeed. He's going to produce some infuriating turnovers but the potential good is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back