Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk what it'll take:

D. Johnson got three-years, $39 million. Avg. $13M per. Guaranteed $31.9M.
Bell got four-years, $52.5 million. Avg. $13.1M per. Guaranteed $27M.
Gurley got four-years, $57.5 million. Avg. $14.8M per. Guaranteed $45M.
Elliott got six-years, $90 million. Avg. $15M per. Guaranteed $50M.

So I expect Henry will get a four or five-year deal in the range of $55M-$60M. $13M or $14M per. Guaranteed $35-45M.

You have to possibly do a deal with Tanny, L. Ryan and maybe Conklin. Here's a list of all '20 UFAs: 2020 NFL Free Agents Tracker

Going to have to cut some dudes if we want to re-sign those dudes and sign some FAs

Tennessee Titans Salary Cap Calculator | Over The Cap

Let's talk what it'll take:

D. Johnson got three-years, $39 million. Avg. $13M per. Guaranteed $31.9M.
Bell got four-years, $52.5 million. Avg. $13.1M per. Guaranteed $27M.
Gurley got four-years, $57.5 million. Avg. $14.8M per. Guaranteed $45M.
Elliott got six-years, $90 million. Avg. $15M per. Guaranteed $50M.

So I expect Henry will get a four or five-year deal in the range of $55M-$60M. $13M or $14M per. Guaranteed $35-45M.

You have to possibly do a deal with Tanny, L. Ryan and maybe Conklin. Here's a list of all '20 UFAs: 2020 NFL Free Agents Tracker
Should’ve traded Lewan when we could’ve. I’d rather pay Conk, Kelly, Henry than have that choad on the titans.

Absolutely not. He’s a one dimensional back. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great at what he does but not worth huge $. Only a complete back is worth big $ and they rarely are. Too easy to replace. That’s how you get in cap trouble overpaying one dimensional players.
I hear people say "one dimensional", and I am not sure it means what they think it means. Henry is not one dimensional at all.

Henry will last till 30s. Will he slow, sure but he's a bruiser and now playing like 1. He will churn 3-4 yds consistently when given the right pressure from the o line. Conk has been inconsistent and if we can sign him for peanuts sure but I wouldn't break the bank for him. Tanny wont be much to sign for a few years.

We dont sign henry we've lost our best offensive weapon and let's be honest your lucky if you get rbs like saquon or McCaffrey in any draft.

I'm torn on this.

I see the argument behind not signing him. RB's are everywhere and 2nd contracts with good ones are over priced.

But I also see the Titans finally having a star player again on offense and letting that player walk seems like bad business.

I'm hoping he doesn't look to be top paid rb and we can get him for around 10 million a year.

I'm torn on this.

I see the argument behind not signing him. RB's are everywhere and 2nd contracts with good ones are over priced.

But I also see the Titans finally having a star player again on offense and letting that player walk seems like bad business.

I'm hoping he doesn't look to be top paid rb and we can get him for around 10 million a year.
Yeah, I'm hoping for 3 years/$30 million or around that. Hopefully, Derrick and his agent will forget that he has a couple of the longest TD receptions in Titans history and we can claim he is one dimensional like Fry says.

Better than Lewan
DifferentWaterloggedKarakul-max-1mb.gif

He is most certainly not better than Lewan

you must be up out yo mind

A player with his work ethic,attitude and playmaking ability deserves to be paid. In terms of what he does and means to this team I place him with Byard. Not saying he deserves a 100 million dollar contract,we just need to insure that he retires a Titan as well as Byard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back