Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. He’s a one dimensional back. Don’t get me wrong, he’s great at what he does but not worth huge $. Only a complete back is worth big $ and they rarely are. Too easy to replace. That’s how you get in cap trouble overpaying one dimensional players.
They talked about this on 104.5 this morning, and they have a point. It's not that he's one dimensional, but he does have some issues. He's got great straight line speed and power, he does that about as good as anyone. But he doesn't move laterally very well. They way to stop him is penetration. If he has to move side-to-side to avoid early tackles before he can build up some steam, he's not going to gain much most of the time. If he gets going, it's going to hurt to bring him down.

I want him to stay and would support dishing out good money, but he's probably not worth what some of the more complete backs like Zeke and Barkley are.

I see where the confusion is. The little guy's name is Lewis, not Henry.
we have the most negative plays in the league, would you like to count how many were with Henry touching the ball?

yes some of it is on the line, but some of it is also on him waiting an hour to move his feet

we have the most negative plays in the league, would you like to count how many were with Henry touching the ball?

yes some of it is on the line, but some of it is also on him waiting an hour to move his feet
He’s also fourth in the league in rushing. It’s weird that you and a few others are so quick to criticize the only consistent weapon on the offense.

Pay, pay, pay him. Art is finally waking up and is learning to utilize him more and more. Art will refine the playbook next season and feature him like the bell cow and give him 30+ carries.

Go look at McCaffery’s, Barkley’s, and Zeke’s stats. Guess they aren’t consistent either.

Barkley definitely isn't. I think he was near the top of the NCAA in negative carries every year at Penn State and that hasn't carried over.

Kinda like Henry did early on, he tries to score every single play.

Yes you absolutely do. He's durable. Besides him and Ryan and Tannehill, who else needs to get paid? Draft a RT, get another pass rusher in the draft, and find a complimentary RB mid to late round.

Maybe if he isn't that expensive.

Dude is a veteran at this point and still has no idea what he's doing on pass protection. I don't know about spending big money on a guy that can't touch the field on third down.

I am kind of suprised that the guy who was responsible for a 75 yard screen for a TD is considered bad in the passing game. If anything I want to see more thrown to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back