Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea and if the piece doesn’t fit, the puzzle doesn’t work.
CMC and Kamara are awesome, they wouldn’t be nearly as successful in Tennessee just as Henry probably wouldn’t be as successful in NO.

Not saying who’s better because the offense they are in is either built around them or at least where the style fits to maximize their talent.
(Not so much response to you but to the other post I commented on)

My point was if you have those pieces you would change your offense to fit them. If you have Henry you build your offense to fit him. No team is limited to one style—you can and should adjust depending on your pieces.

Y’all are crazy. If someone made almost $6 million in 4 years. They could easily walk away from football and live a fantastic life.

Except that nearly half of football players are pretty much broke by the time they are 50. Now I don't know Henry's finances, but suffice to say that 5 million isn't that much in today's economy. And it's probably more like 3 million after taxes by the way.

Leaning no lately. 400 touches? We can see another cj like drop off right after we pay the man

CJ's seemed to be more about motivation, imo. From the very few NFL players I have a passing acquaintance with (like 2 lol), they say a bunch of guys stay in it long enough to get paid and/or get their pension and then punch out.

I'd like to see 4 year deals for Henry and Conklin and use the franchise tag on Tanny to make sure he wasn't a one hit wonder last year.

Except that nearly half of football players are pretty much broke by the time they are 50. Now I don't know Henry's finances, but suffice to say that 5 million isn't that much in today's economy. And it's probably more like 3 million after taxes by the way.

Nonsense. $3 million is a lot of money in today’s economy. $3 million puts you in the top 1%. Stop it.

Nonsense. $3 million is a lot of money in today’s economy. $3 million puts you in the top 1%. Stop it.
Ya, most just are morons with how they spend it. If you gave anyone 1mil if they are smart they are set for life. Just most players get a check and instead of buying a cheap house they drop 50k on jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back