Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
We recently had Mason Kinsey on Titan Upload Live. You all will love him and his story. He shares who first reached out (titans player), and other great stuff. Honestly, Mason came on for the fans so if you have some time check it out and share it if you can. TITAN UP (apologize if this cannot go here)

Seems like a good kid. I always like to see guys like him make the roster. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does, so long as he can do it on the field. He has the numbers/measurables

tenor.gif

If he can stretch the field that would be awesome. The Titans have needed true speed. He has it. Defense will have to respect it with the fact that Tannehill is so good with the deep ball. I hope he works out

If he can stretch the field that would be awesome. The Titans have needed true speed. He has it. Defense will have to respect it with the fact that Tannehill is so good with the deep ball. I hope he works out
I think that’s Raymond’s role to lose.

Wish him the best. Cause he’ll need his best to get a practice squad offer. Hard work is great, but it does take more than just hard work.

We recently had Mason Kinsey on Titan Upload Live. You all will love him and his story. He shares who first reached out (titans player), and other great stuff. Honestly, Mason came on for the fans so if you have some time check it out and share it if you can. TITAN UP (apologize if this cannot go here)

well he’s got my first sons - first name - so ill be rooting for this kid (which is always a better reason then - ‘
“I liked him coming outta college”.)

I've been excited about UDFA before, only to see them do nothing.

Remember that Iowa RB we were all excited about a couple years ago?

I am jaded because the Titans are likely among with worst with UDFA success.

Look at the last 10 years, who have the best Titans UDFA been?
  1. Quinton Spain - average, at best, starting Guard
  2. Antonio' Andrews - lasted 3 years
  3. Sharif Floyd - was an okay backup...... for a year and a half
Did I miss someone?

People keep saying this, and seem to forget this is exactly the role of Khalif Raymond.

And he did it quite well last year.

Raymond did a nice job stepping in last year, but I'd say he is far from a lock to make the team.

We also don't know if this guy is more of that kind of player or more of a Humphries type player. I know he ran a 4.3 at a pro day, but his game film is against a bunch of dudes applying for call center jobs right now, so I don't think we'll really know what he is physically until he gets on the field (or at least until we get some practice feedback).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back