Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time since the last really good one...

Legarrette Blount should be on that list too
And Jack Doyle

We let go of Blount bc he punched someone in practice if I remember correctly. A big red flag after his history in college.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blount punched somebody, but I think we were mostly cool with that. That was right after CJ2K and we needed linebackers and special teams, so we signed Tim Shaw and Patrick Bailey.

And Jack Doyle

We let go of Blount bc he punched someone in practice if I remember correctly. A big red flag after his history in college.
I dont think fighting in practice gets you cut, we see guys fight every 3rd of 4th week of training camp. And he made final cuts but Fisher went full retard and waived him.

Blount punched somebody, but I think we were mostly cool with that. That was right after CJ2K and we needed linebackers and special teams, so we signed Tim Shaw and Patrick Bailey.
Blount and CJ overlapped in 2010 iirc

Signing Shaw made sense, he was one of the best ST players in the game then.

Fisher must have thought he could get Blount back or something

If I remember he tried to sign to the practice squad but TB jumped on him. Not one of Fisher’s best moves.

I honestly dont remember a punch at the NFL level only his big college haymaker.

If I remember he tried to sign to the practice squad but TB jumped on him. Not one of Fisher’s best moves.

I honestly dont remember a punch at the NFL level only his big college haymaker.
Yeaa i remember that now that you mention it. That is what Fisher did. Stupid Fisher

I recall something Blount did, i want to say it was fighting. But then he made the 53 roster so that wasnt it. Then Fisher tried to sneak him on PS. And we know the rest from there.

That's exactly how it went down. Fisher later came out and said it was a mistake- he thought surely Blount would clear waivers.

That's exactly how it went down. Fisher later came out and said it was a mistake- he thought surely Blount would clear waivers.
Hold on, so they cut him. And expected to I assume get him back on the practice squad? And no team was going to steal him? Not saying your wrong that just sounds like a special level of crazy. He was a young promising rb and they couldn't find anyone else to cut if they needed room?

Good fisher did some dumb shit..........

Hold on, so they cut him. And expected to I assume get him back on the practice squad? And no team was going to steal him? Not saying your wrong that just sounds like a special level of crazy. He was a young promising rb and they couldn't find anyone else to cut if they needed room?

Good fisher did some dumb ****..........
Not that promising apparently, he wasn’t drafted. That punch in Boise really rocked his value, just not quite to the point of reaching our PS.

Not that promising apparently, he wasn’t drafted. That punch in Boise really rocked his value, just not quite to the point of reaching our PS.
I liked him more than lendale. I was excided when we got him. Not saying I thought he would be as good as he was but he seemed like a great pick up outside of being a moron.

Good fisher did some dumb ****..........
Fisher valued Donnie Nickey more. We were all pretty frustrated with Fisher’s obvious favoritism.

I liked him more than lendale. I was excided when we got him. Not saying I thought he would be as good as he was but he seemed like a great pick up outside of being a moron.
Lenwhale was gone already having eaten 2-3 McDonald’s and sucking the year before.
We were in full Javon ringer mode when Blount was cut.

Not gonna lie, lot of promise in ringer too. His lack of fumbles per carry was a huge positive and he did well at Mich St. unfortunately, just not fumbling the ball and getting injured a lot is not enough to really win any carries. Bring in 4th round “steal” Jamie Harper.

Wasnt it Leighton Vander Esch?

And I was saying Doyle in addition to Blount as good UDFAs that we got and let go.

Leighton Vander Esch would have been like 12. If he had punched Leighton Vander Esch like that in 2009, he'd have served jail time.

We recently had Mason Kinsey on Titan Upload Live. You all will love him and his story. He shares who first reached out (titans player), and other great stuff. Honestly, Mason came on for the fans so if you have some time check it out and share it if you can. TITAN UP (apologize if this cannot go here)

Titanupload! Love the channel bros. Keep up the good work.

With that said, I love this Kinsey signing. This kid has the attitude of a Titan. He played really well and got alot of buzz at the east west shrine game. He's also said Steve Smith is his favorite player which I absolutely love. He's a young rookie too who went to a small school, so I see the potential. I could see him getting under humphreys wing for a while.

You think jrob may view humphreys and kinsey as the Nashville versions of welker/edelman?

That'd be incredible if it turned out that way.

Titanupload! Love the channel bros. Keep up the good work.

With that said, I love this Kinsey signing. This kid has the attitude of a Titan. He played really well and got alot of buzz at the east west shrine game. He's also said Steve Smith is his favorite player which I absolutely love. He's a young rookie too who went to a small school, so I see the potential. I could see him getting under humphreys wing for a while.

You think jrob may view humphreys and kinsey as the Nashville versions of welker/edelman?

That'd be incredible if it turned out that way.
Humphries is going to have to step it up. All that money isnt going to cut it. Probably one of the worst FA signing from Jon Robinson.

Humphries is going to have to step it up. All that money isnt going to cut it. Probably one of the worst FA signing from Jon Robinson.
Hard to say it’s a bad signing at this point when he was hurt part of the season and we switched quarterbacks mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back