Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he did get stuffed. Because KC was determined to stop him after running for like 400 yards in 2 games prior lol.

That’s when we need RT17 to step up. There is not a single game you can point to and say RT carried us when Henry was shut down. That’s the problem.
I couldn’t figure out where to start my troll, so I went random… Pats ran 46 vs 3 pass…. Lol. LOL

10 years ago. Cleverly titled “the year of the QB”.

The idea the league is run by QBs has been going on for 10+ years already. The game hasnt changed much and yet we still see prime examples of teams with a weak QB winning the SB since.

Edit: disappointing it’s blocked but, YouTube 3 5k QBs in 2011.

I’d like to see video, but he certainly doesn’t describe a “tantrum”. Vrabel said, don’t ask about cunningham after the first question about him, the stupid media followed that up by asking about cunningham. Not sure why he’s wrong.
Vrabel acting like a child is what I was agreeing with...the reporter wasn't asking if Cunningham was playing, he asked about his skillset.

Vrabel acting like a child is what I was agreeing with...the reporter wasn't asking if Cunningham was playing, he asked about his skillset.

Vrabel said 2 times before that question he would talk about him next week when he’s actually apart of the team. Glennon’s question could have easily waited until Monday.

If they aren’t willing to respect Vrabel’s answer he won’t respect their questions. Simple as that.

Vrabel said 2 times before that question he would talk about him next week when he’s actually apart of the team. Glennon’s question could have easily waited until Monday.

If they aren’t willing to respect Vrabel’s answer he won’t respect their questions. Simple as that.
And that’s exactly the kind of playground behaviour PK is calling out.
If the reporters ask questions you don’t want to answer, you say “I already adressed that, next question” like a professional, not take your toys and go home like a child.

And that’s exactly the kind of playground behaviour PK is calling out.
If the reporters ask questions you don’t want to answer, you say “I already adressed that, next question” like a professional, not take your toys and go home like a child.

He essentially said that though and yet they felt the need to ask a 3rd question about it after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back