Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel said 2 times before that question he would talk about him next week when he’s actually apart of the team. Glennon’s question could have easily waited until Monday.

If they aren’t willing to respect Vrabel’s answer he won’t respect their questions. Simple as that.
See @Vigsted message...Vrabel had every right to not answer the questions...just act like a professional...it's the media session, it's for the media to ask questions...Vrabel's ego was on full display with that reaction.

He essentially said that though and yet they felt the need to ask a 3rd question about it after.
Not trying to make an argument but if I remember the 3rd question was about Cunningham's skillset not whether he was playing today ..I agree still a Cunningham question but Vrabel should have handled it different.
What else were the reporters to talk about? We are coming off a bye week, just lost 2 in a row...would Vrabel be open to discussing that? Or maybe the media should have asked him about his boat and his time off?

Not trying to make an argument but if I remember the 3rd question was about Cunningham's skillset not whether he was playing today ..I agree still a Cunningham question but Vrabel should have handled it different.
What else were the reporters to talk about? We are coming off a bye week, just lost 2 in a row...would Vrabel be open to discussing that? Or maybe the media should have asked him about his boat and his time off?

Why can’t they ask questions about the game on Sunday? Lol or Julio coming back? Plenty of things they could have asked about.

Why can’t they ask questions about the game on Sunday? Lol or Julio coming back? Plenty of things they could have asked about.
Yes I agree..they could have asked about other things, like Tannehill sucking? Lol
Cunningham is viewed as a good addition to the D, Julio coming back I don't think anyone knows what to expect...if it was Henry then different story
I think asking about Julio would have got the same result tbh? Didn't Vrabel say something about asking about injured players?

Yes I agree..they could have asked about other things, like Tannehill sucking? Lol
Cunningham is viewed as a good addition to the D, Julio coming back I don't think anyone knows what to expect...if it was Henry then different story
I think asking about Julio would have got the same result tbh? Didn't Vrabel say something about asking about injured players?

The question right before the last Cunningham question was about guys coming off injury and practicing this week.

Yea so… most injured team in history, missing the best player in the league for half the year, and taking the top seed in the AFC.

Well done, coach. You’re COTY in my book.

As much crap as fans have given Vrabel...winning the division, going 5-3 without your MVP and missing other key players during that stretch? Yeah, he should definitely be considered.

Vrabel and company has done wonders with all of the adversity we’ve encountered this year.

Most teams would have crumbled and had plenty of excuses to fall on. All we need to do now is beat the Texans, get the number one seed, get the king back and kick some arse in the POs!

Vrabel and company has done wonders with all of the adversity we’ve encountered this year.

Most teams would have crumbled and had plenty of excuses to fall on. All we need to do now is beat the Texans, get the number one seed, get the king back and kick some arse in the POs!
See Ravens

He gets my vote. I can see a vote for lefleur, but vrabel has done it with less this year.

If we beat the Texans to clinch the 1 seed, I don't see a better candidate.

Titans are the #1 seed.
Titans who missed games this season:

RB1 Henry
RB2 Evans
RB3 McNichols
WR1 Brown
WR2 Jones
WR3 Johnson
WR4 Batson
WR7 McMath
TE1 Swaim
TE2 Firkser
TE3 Pruitt
TE4 Hudson
FB1 Blasingame
FB2 Carter
OT Taylor Lewan
OT Ty Sambrailo
OT Kendal Lamm
OG Roger Saffold
OG Nate Davis
OG Aaron Brewer
CB1 Fulton
CB2 Jenkins
CB3 Molden
CB4 Farley
CB5 Jackson
CB6 Mabin
SS1 Hooker
S3 Cruikshank
S4 Farley
ILB1 Long Jr
ILB2 Evans
ILB3 Brown
ILB4 Rice
EDGE2 Dupree
EDGE3 Roberson
EDGE4 Weaver
EDGE5 Adeniyi
DT2 Tart
DT4 Murchison
K Ficken
P Kern
And a whole slew of practice squad guys.

Did I miss anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back